I am holding myself accountable.

Options
I gained 5.5 pounds after working so hard to lose 17.

I logged my gain and noted the reason so I can look back and learn from it.

I splurged on vacation then back-to-back splurged during a week long visit from a buddy.

No excuses.

No plateau.

Just too much food and drink.

So there.

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    We all have those situations. I've just had a weekend where I was out Friday, out Saturday and out Sunday. I've just gained 2 1/2lb over the weekend but it is so rare that I have so many meals out with friends and family in one hit that I'm not sweating it.

The thing is we know why we gained and we equally know how to shake it back off. This was my first mad weekend in 4 months. Yes I'm gutted I've gained but I'll lose it soon enough and I'm sure you will to :flowerforyou:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    That's the attitude. It was vacation, enjoyed. Now, it's time to get back to work. No problem.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    As long as you are back on track...thats all that matters and you know where you went wrong

I always gain on vacation....its hard to maintain a diet on vacation......but you arent making any excuses and are back on track.....so kudos to you

I have been trying to be good for the past few weeks....because my husbands birthday is in a couple of weeks and we are going down to South Beach for the weekend and staying in a hotel....will try to eat as good as possible....but will also be drinking because havent drank in weeks because I was trying to be good and minimize my drinking until that weekend

Keep up the hard work
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Ha ha . . . it took me weeks from getting back from our Cancun vacation before I settled down and got back to my healthy ways and out of "vacation mode" . . . what is that saying about the 'path of least resistance" . . . it is easy to be "bad" but takes dedication to treat your body like a temple sometimes . . .