Magnetic toe ring for weight loss.

Options
Ha! It's gotta be more funny than the Sensa diet lol
But hey, I bought some lol I had like 2 bucks left on my pay pal account and was snooping around on ebay for something to waste the 2 bucks on. Do I think they will work? Lol no! Just got them for shts and giggles.

But IF they did work, like all the other weight loss gimmicks... Do you think there would still be a large population of overweight/obese people?

Replies

• rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have a bridge for sale. Wanna buy it?
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I have a bridge for sale. Wanna buy it?

2 bucks? Final offer
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hiliarious! I want one...
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    But won't your toe get fat?
  • slinne
    slinne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    They work! I wear 11 of them! (Extra toe on left foot) That makes for 11 timed the weight loss power. Amazing! ;)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I am selling the Eiffel tower, buyer must collect?

You just have to be careful that your magnetic toe ring doesn`t keep pulling you in to the metal
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sensa was awful. And their customer service people are awful. "maybe you have an allergy/ Food sensitivity" LADY I am 42 yrs old, dont you think I would know by now if I had a allergy or sensitivity?! All natural my behind! Side effects like you wouldnt believe.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? F***ing magnets? How do they work?
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    This is BS, we all know you can't spot reduce. You can't lose weight in your toe.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's not for your toe...
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    But won't your toe get fat?

NO, I think the one toe with the ring would get really skinny and the rest of you would stay the same. :noway:
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    If a RING made me lose weight it would be my "preeecccioussssss!"
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    This is BS, we all know you can't spot reduce. You can't lose weight in your toe.

OMG LMAO :laugh:
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Yeah, who wants to lose weight in their toes, anyway? Now if you have a ring for my tummy...:bigsmile:
  • ShanShan722
    ShanShan722 Posts: 25
    Options
    Sounds legit...
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'd like some before and after pics of said toe.

If you could weight just your toe please do so :)

I had a friend who purchased "A pair of odd sticks" for like 14 dollars, he framed the sticks and the ebay ad and put it over his fireplace. This guy was loaded but he said this was his favorite purchase because who else had two odd sticks?

Made no sense to me but the frame/display case probably cost like 100 dollars but hey whatever rocks your boat who am I to judge?
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

If they don't work then why do you have a profile picture of you wearing one on each foot?

tumblr_mmcwqau1zF1rl2cyfo1_500.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

If they don't work then why do you have a profile picture of you wearing one on each foot?

tumblr_mmcwqau1zF1rl2cyfo1_500.jpg
    I was once young and naïve, you should see what other pictures of me one could find on the internet... I'll never get a real, clothes on, job. :cry:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    True story: I had to have a MRI about ten years ago for something and afterward, for about a month, my bad L4-5 area stopped hurting. It was amazing.

I always wondered if it was the magnets.

Jan

(I heard that!)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    IF you look down and see this on your fingernails:

nails-lord-of-the-rings.jpg

Please do yourself a favor and get rid of the toe rings.