Best NSV Ever!

Options
Colliex3
Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
November 2011, I went to California to visit my brother, now I always thought I was a very confident women. But I noticed after awhile I wasn't as confident as I thought. After looking through all my pictures from my trip I noticed I was making a lot of funny faces or doing something stupid to hide in my own way how I looked. And I finally saw how big I had become, and the moment you see that, its like getting hit with a ton of bricks. That's when I lost all confidence, So slowly but surely I started to change a few things for myself and lost the weight not a lot mind you but enough to make me feel good.

It wasn't until this past weekend, that I realized Ive concurred something much bigger then weight loss. My confidence was back and bigger then ever. I saw pictures from this weekend where I didn't pose in a stupid way or make a dumb face. I finally saw me and call me cocky but I saw a Beautiful women. That alone was enough to vanish every bad feeling I ever had about myself.

Thats My NSV!

picisto-20130506123758-985030.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!