Do you ride?

Options
13»

Replies

• gonto1067
    gonto1067 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I got back on my old mountain bike last summer and would ride around the neighborhood, then after a few weeks out of the neighborhood and across town, it made me feel like I did when I was a kid and ride to my friends house. Problem was I was wore out when I would get home because of the weight of the bike and the size of the tires. This spring I started looking at road bikes and came across a good deal on a carbon fiber Specialized Allez. The bike is fantastic!! I ride 20 miles every evening after work, and have signed up for a ride here in Indiana called RAIN - Ride Across INdiana, it's 169 mile from the west side of the state to the east side. Looking forward to that. If you plan on riding on the road more than trails look for a slicker tire it creates a little less friction then the knobby trail tires.
    The other posters are right once you start riding it will be hard to stop!! but oh the fun you'll have.
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back into riding. I practically lived on my bike when I was a kid! I'm thinking I might just grab my daughter's bike one day soon and get out there!