Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hard to find my size, NSV!

sportzmom23
sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
Have finally started shopping for new clothes with warmer temps coming to my area. I tried on the size I thought I was, then the next size down...and still needed a smaller size to fit properly! But the store had very few size 4! Its been a long time since I've fit into size 4 and 6!! Woohooo!

Still grinning ear to ear :smile: :tongue: :happy:

Replies

• IamDoe
    IamDoe Posts: 24
    WOOHOO Now That is a shopping problem to be proud of!
  • tattedlady75
    tattedlady75 Posts: 185 Member
    Congrats on the NSV. I can't wait till I am able to do my new size shopping
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Congratulations!! Size 4 is a huge accomplishment, that's my current size and as it's so common I have issues finding my size sometimes. BUUUUT so worth it to be a size 4!
  • Littlle1
    Littlle1 Posts: 11
    Ahh! Congrats on size 4! That is wonderful! I just got rid of all my size 12 and 14, hopefully soon the tens will be gone too!
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Good for you! Awesome feeling!
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Outstanding!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!