unhealth eating = unhealthy mental health?

Mldavids
Mldavids Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everybody! Just curious to know if anyone else feels this way about unhealthy eating. I find when I eat healthy with little cheats (say like one little piece of chocolate as a treat) makes me feel so good and I just feel really alert and happy and dont feel to worrisome about anything. Then I seem to go on binge days where I just cant get enough of crappy food! I really dont deprive myself of anything in my normal eating habits so I know its not my body dying to have something. I think I am just a total emotional eater. I find though on these "crazy person" days my mental health just totally goes downhill and I feel more sad and my thoughts seem to race....I am assuming this could be cause by sugar highs and lows? I am generally a pretty happy go lucky type girl so dont like having these sad days caused by sour soothers and french fries! It just seems to take control of me, like i know it is bad but i will keep shoving chips in my mouth until the bag is done! Does anyone else experience this? Any tips or pointers on how to avoid these crazy emotional binges? Thanks all :)

Replies

This discussion has been closed.