New here, and countdown to my bridal body starts today!

Options
So our wedding day is September 21st of this year, and i am nowhere near bridal ready!~ Ive started today with the calorie counter and am going to start my exercise regimine after work today!

Replies

• cococristallis
    cococristallis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you...my wedding date is October 13 of this year..and I'm trying to get this body and especially these arms looking like Mrs. Obama!
  • rachaelbmh
    rachaelbmh Posts: 54
    Options
    Congrats! How exciting! You're going to do great!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you...my wedding date is October 13 of this year..and I'm trying to get this body and especially these arms looking like Mrs. Obama!

Her arms are RIGHT!!!!
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome...
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)

My suggestion for you, is weights. I've only lost 5 lbs from 2 months of weight training, but I've dropped 2 pants sizes, about to make it 3 :)

So go go go for the weight training! Get you some dumbells (or some jugs of water/milk) and lift lift lift!

(And feel free to add me for support :) )
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)

My suggestion for you, is weights. I've only lost 5 lbs from 2 months of weight training, but I've dropped 2 pants sizes, about to make it 3 :)

So go go go for the weight training! Get you some dumbells (or some jugs of water/milk) and lift lift lift!

(And feel free to add me for support :) )

Yup, I second this. Also happy for you to add me for support :)