Can this be?

Options
Ok, so I've fallen off the wagon so to speak. I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks and drank soda all last week. What's funny is I STILL have neither gained nor lost weight ...... however, the inches are still coming off : 1" off neck, 1" off of bust, 3" off waist, 2.5" off hips. (This has been about 3 months or so now.) The only thing I can say that I HAVE been doing right is cooking every day and not eating out at all --- even if the food hasn't been all that healthy.

Could that really make THAT much a difference??

Replies

• ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I wonder this too. Sometimes I'll be at a standstill with my weight, even though I'm making sure to stay within my calorie goals and exercising. And then I'll splurge during the weekend and BAM! Pounds and inches lost. What the what?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I fluctuate all over the place myself. I weighed-in Friday at my lowest weight and was wearing some jeans that used to be tight. And that was after eating like a horse the whole week before!. Of course, I weighed myself this morning after just three days of "not so healthy" eating, but nothing too bad, and I was 7 pounds and the same jeans were VERy snug.

Go figure. lol.

I just keep my overall goals in mind each month and worry a bit less week to week as long as I am making good choices most the time.