Day 50 of Power 90

Options
Today was Day 50 of my Power 90 journey, and I am down 20lbs (I joined MFP a month or so later into my Power 90 journey). I can't believe the results. This program, along with proper diet and MFP helping me along the way, really works! I am not really a poster, but today was a huge accomplishment for me and I wanted to share it here. Good luck to everyone. Motivation and dedication are the keys to success!

Replies

• yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Keep up the great work.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work!!!
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    What is power 90?
  • saleh1988
    saleh1988 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    my first day power 90
  • emh0516
    emh0516 Posts: 15
    Options
    Power 90 is made from the same person who created P90X. It's part of the Beachbody DVD's (Insanity, Turbo Fire, P90X etc.) It's 30-40 minutes per day for 90 days alternating cardio and strength training. Saleh - good luck with Power 90. If you keep pushing play, it's an amazing program!
  • cwill33
    cwill33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I lost 20 pounds with Power 90 and now I've begun P90X. It really does work if you push yourself to do your best.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!