The Bachelorette

Options
Premiere tonight ..who's watching??

I kind of hoped it would be Tinley instead of Alli .. but I'm still excited.

Replies

• jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will be watching because I will be working out then! :smile:
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    I'll be watching!!!
  • maddmary17
    maddmary17 Posts: 5
    Options
    I still think that Allie and Jake belonged together!
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I wish I wasn't watching, but I will. I keep getting sucked in. (Don't we all?) And I wish it wasn't Allie, I'm still mad at her for leaving Jake's show, and I don't think she deserves this chance, but I guess we'll have to see if she grows on me again. :-S
    Have fun ladies!
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think that her job really gave her an ultimatum? My theory is at that point during the bachelor where she was making that decision, ABC had offered to let her be the next bachelorette, but she would have to drop out of this show. I mean think about it, you were "sooo in love" with Jake, but couldn't risk losing your job, now all of a sudden you can risk it by taking several months off? Sounds fishy to me :huh:
  • Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think that her job really gave her an ultimatum? My theory is at that point during the bachelor where she was making that decision, ABC had offered to let her be the next bachelorette, but she would have to drop out of this show. I mean think about it, you were "sooo in love" with Jake, but couldn't risk losing your job, now all of a sudden you can risk it by taking several months off? Sounds fishy to me :huh:

That's why I just can't like her!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I still like watching :)

What did you think of the premiere? I felt bad for Jesse (the wrestler). From the previews of upcoming shows, it's going to be real interesting. Lots of drama going on .. which I love! I love to watch drama .. lol .. I don't love to be in drama ..
  • agraciana
    agraciana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    From interviews that I have seen, Alli was given the ultimatum. apparently, she had just gotten hired on at facebook, and thought that she could take up to 4 months leave, BUT that was actually just for seasoned employees. So, they told her, get back or loose your job.

Now that she is on the Bachelorette, she has quit her job.

Should be an interesting season.

I'm still angry that Jake picked horse-faced Vienna... :mad: :explode: