UGHH annoying co-workers!!

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
Seriously?!? Sometimes i feel like I work with 2year olds!! Just stupid little things...thats all i have to say! lol

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Maybe this cute gif of a kitten molesting a puppy will make you feel better.

Kitty-giving-a-puppy-an-intense-kiss_zps22f8cc3b.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Please provide examples - examples tend to be funny.
  • maggiemae2191
    maggiemae2191 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree with you on this topic!!! mine obsess over stuff
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I work with engineers who do not know that they are annoying because that is exactly who they are.

However, on the bright side, they can have no social skills and dress poorly and totally get away with it.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Quit.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

that makes me feel oddly uncomfortable LMAO

I hate moody coworkers. I work with several people who are related to one another and they freely rage against each other in the office, which is more than a bit annoying and awkward at times.

I guess I'm used to people being able to maintain a certain standard of professional behavior even when something is frustrating or bad in their work day. But that seems to be a lost art judging by the last few jobs I've held ;-)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    In for gifs and I have annoying co-workers too. Just sayin..
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat

^Watch those....problem solved!
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My coworker is sending me emails from like less then 10 feet away. It makes me feel awkward!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Ugh, my coworker brought fish back to her desk today and talked while chewing.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    dog-helping-in-office-work.gif
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
    Word. You're too cool for that relationship, girl, you need to find a happy place for yourself and just leave the dead weight behind. Are your coworkers CHEATING on you? DUMP EM! OMG.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, deal with that lots.

Especially the one that has been here for 24 years (and never fails to mention that at least once a day) that does the least, yet feels the need to be the Queen Bee whenever our manager is off.

But I have the last laugh on her since I've been dating her nephew for almost 2 years and she doesn't know (nephew by marriage and they are now divorced thankfully). Oh, and she totally has her job title spelled wrong in her company email sig :laugh:
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh, and she totally has her job title spelled wrong in her company email sig :laugh:

hahah that is awesome.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    dog-helping-in-office-work.gif

I love this! I used to bring my foster/now adopted dog to work with me. One time she came running back to my desk sooooo happy! I couldn't figure out why she had green on her face and the top of her head, then I realized she had been licking the frosting off my boss's birthday cake (football cake sitting in "grass" frosting), and splattered it all over the wall.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

8s3
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    my co worker is shedding like literally all over the place, ive talked to her about using a hair brush, but she does not understand, she just gets this vacant look in her eyes.... i can tell shes is thinking about chasing the laser light...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    coworkers-give-up-talking-lent-lent-ecards-someecards1.png
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

8s3

Is this what you were trying to post?

waking.gif