Hello (Again)!

Options
My name is Jennifer and I signed up here a few years ago but never really did anything with the site. Over the years I joined WW and the gym and lost some weight and gained it all back plus more! I recently got married Dec 15, 2012 to a GREAT guy and we are happy. He is working out with me and supportive in changing eating habits. The past couple of months I had so much happen. I had a tooth pulled, then I got the flu really bad, my best kittylove died after 13 years of being the best buddy cat ever! and then I had some food poisoning. I sure felt bad physically, emotionally and mentally!! Spiritually I've been feeling better, we have our beliefs and feel good together (Zack and I) in that area!

So I started feeling super good last week. I am training in a new department at work, and started to take a super B complex vitamin and green tea extract. Since I started to feel so good, I ended up wanting to change my eating habits and work out with the idea of being healthy. Also I want to live as long as possible to be with my husband. Some great incentive there. So here I am, recording my food intake for today and getting back to the gym. I am over this first day but I just need to develop habits. I quit smoking (again) In November and stopped drinking alcoholic beverages. I even get off the computer and we go out to do things!

One of my goals (and his) is to get another bicycle and ride them together. I have been too heavy to ride a bike without the tires wanting to sink. So many things I'd like to do again! I am very thankful my husband loves me for me, and no matter what I look like, he truly loves the person I am. But I desire to be able to feel good in all ways, for myself and for my future! I'm not getting any younger, and with the insulin shots/diabetes, and high blood pressure developing I am jarred by the reality that if I don't want to die of a stroke or heart attack by the time I'm 50 then I need to get started now!

I just hope this momentum continues!

Anyways, I love cats, gaming, reading, being with Zack, watching movies, love zombies, art, photography, poetry and astronomy. I have wide varied interests, and 15 credit hours from a bachelor's in human services. I hope to finish my program sometime soon, and I love people! I'm a Leo/Cancer cusp, and try to be positive, loving and caring towards others. I work in a call center and deal with alot of unhappy and frustrating callers at times. Well thats pretty much me!