Is there anyone nice or offers support?

Options
I Ben on here for a while...and it seems like no one is like reaching out or reaching back mainly. I just wish i had some friends on here that are going some-what the same thing as me.. Trying to lose weight.. just be nice to have someone going what i am going on.. :/
so here it goes.
Hi my name is Britney. whats yours ? is that so hard lol.

Replies

• kdg0189
    kdg0189 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined. I looked at your profile real quick and see that we need to lose about the same amount of weight. You can add me if you want. I plan on being on here every day. I feel like I really need some support and motivation to do this. I really want to get into better shape and I hope this time with the help from people on here, I finally do.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Well, then add me! lol :)
  • Traintolive
    Options
    i'm new as well and in need of supportive friends.

friend request sent :)
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!! I'm looking for more friends on here as well. I've been using MFP for a while too. Hopefully we can motivate each other!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be as supportive as I can! :flowerforyou:
  • Donjoe2448
    Donjoe2448 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im Donelle. 28. SE Wisconsin. Almost married (August 17 to be exact) After having 3 kids with my soon to be hubby, we BOTH need to lose about 50 lbs!! Not going too well..... I just like to eat. I have a job where I am in a car the majority of the time driving to patients houses and that is a killer for a diet!!!!!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me
  • tramplingrose
    Options
    I just signed up this evening--I was on WW, but got tired of paying for it and not seeing any results. I need some accountability, though!
  • adot963
    adot963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda(27) from Michigan. I see from your profile that you are a college student as well. It can be hard to have a healthy lifestyle while in school. Feel free to add me I would love to try to help motivate you!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I have over a hundred friends and I try my hardest to support each of them, daily. Getting harder and harder to do. You will find some great supporters and friends....give it time!
  • mercedesbenz5979
    mercedesbenz5979 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you want to add me anyone, feel free too. I have a lot of people that are not logging on anymore or giving any support my way and it's kinda irritating. So I'm looking for new friends on here!!!
  • bandit0609
    bandit0609 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi britney,
    Im Jess, 24 from Australia.
    Ive been on MFP for a while now and it is so much more helpful when u have encourgement & support. Feel free to add me or anyone else who is in need of some & I'll do my best to help keep ur spirits up :)
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (this goes for anyone). I log daily and do my very best to offer support. :glasses:
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a few friends but only 2 that give back, everyone likes my support but they dont return it, not fair??? just saying
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I have reached out for friends and added some too. What I am trying to figure out is how do we really support our "friends". I mean I give the kudos when I see that they have had a good work out or lost weight. I just wish there was another way to connect and support more intimately you know. I wish there were chat rooms where I could hook up with you guys and we could directly converse about our triumphs, challenges etc. whatever happened to chat rooms anyways. When did message boards take over?Y
  • achamiok
    achamiok Posts: 3
    Options
    I am joining My Fitness Pal today. I was previously on Weight Watchers, but slowly faded out of using the program and felt like I was beginning to waste money.

I am definitely in need of motivation.

2 Questions: How do I add my ticker to my signature/is it automatically added? Can I somehow connect Nike FuelBand with MFP?
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm nice! My name is Kimberly. I'm 37 married 11 years and 2 girls later and I'm ready to get ME back! :) I could use some extra support too!
  • achamiok
    achamiok Posts: 3
    Options
    I figured out the ticker.
  • Runitw_God
    Runitw_God Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! My name is China add me I've tried getting some support recently and that is not going as planned/thought s feel free to add me I'm in need of loosing 50lbs
  • bfridey
    bfridey Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I think its great to support each other through our fitness journey :)