Trouble getting to 1200?

Options
Just wondering if anyone else has trouble actually eating 1200 cals a day? If I eat crap I'm there no worries lol, but when I'm eating well and being good I find I often struggle to get to the 1200 mark, I'm just not hungry. I've been stuck at my current weight for a good couple of months now and I think this might have something to do with it.

Replies

• hailsmac82
    hailsmac82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you :-) I will have a read through them :-)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Definitely read those topics someone else posted. There have been a lot of topics like this one!

The best things you can do is stop eating fat-free foods and swap back to full fat! E.g. Whole milk, whole cheeses. You can also add nuts, seeds, legumes to try and up your calorie intake. Avocados are a good source of fat and full of calories (I think around 160kcals per half of a fruit), or add guacamole as a condiment to your meals!

If you have very little calories and want a sweet treat, try some low calorie hot chocolates or even eat some fruit.

I personally love to add more protein to my plate to fill up my calories, e.g. greek yoghurt or even add more meat to my meals.

:flowerforyou: