Hi im Patricia :) :) <3 <3 <3

well im patricia i had an account but i forgot my username and info for it so i made a new one right now im 5'4 at 160 im doing my insanity with the 1200 cal diet i want to be atleast 140 by my birthday on july 1 i know its gonna be hard but determination is key and i am determined :) if you want you guys can give me help and support it would mean the most you can shoot me messages and we can learn more about each other as well :) well have a great day

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Hi, I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal but know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    A friend request has been sent. We can do this.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Hi im Alejandra. I have always struggled with my weight but I feel like it has completely gotten out of hand. I have gained A Lot of weight really fast & I really believe that I have to make a lifestyle change if I want to avoid any health complications. I just want to feel good about myself. Let's motivate each other :)