• ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Call the ambahlamps
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    5150 comes to mind....
    I'm scared!
    Not in fear for my safety but...afraid I have no idea how to handle this!!
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    we're all gonna make it brah
  • laurenmcallister
    laurenmcallister Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Book a hotel for 3 days for him a good distance from your place, and tell him to cab there when he calls you. Then, you have 3 days to figure out a longer term option.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well here's the other fun thing. I'm a full time intern. I have no money. I have 5 weeks left before I graduate. I don't have money otherwise I'd buy him a plane ticket back to wisconsin.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    I have relatives from not so far back that were Nimibian tribesman. They happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I don't know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion, especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. Come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the Zambutu bibjano; A.K.A. the trial of life. Until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldn't even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal, you aren't. Now go grow some Namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ^^^ your replies are always so...

interesting....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm really confused.