And the midnight binge begins.

Options
Anyone else have problems not bingeing at night? I seriously have no will power and I find myself feeling deprived/sorry for myself if I don't indulge.

Replies

• lizlovestrees
    lizlovestrees Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've already closed out my log for the day. I had dinner less than two hours ago. I brushed my teeth, and now I'm chugging water waiting to hopefully fall asleep because I seriously feel HUNGRY! This happens every night. I don't know what the deal is. I'm glad I'm not alone, at the same time, I'm sad that this is happening to you too! My advice is to drink lots and lots of water and get in bed!
  • kaylabrose
    kaylabrose Posts: 71
    Options
    Have you tried drinking a *kitten* ton of water right after you have dinner? like to the point you feel sick? it usually does it for me.
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kartialily
    kartialily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation right now. I got to the point where I had to have something so I got some thin wheats and had a serving with a drink of ribina (diluted of course) The rest of the crackers are still sitting here untouched. I always want to eat around this time because I usually watch movies or catch up on shows.
  • terriedozier
    Options
    I know that you are doing a lot of cardio. Maybe you are being too hard on yourself and not eating enough during the day..
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Hungry? No more room in your calorie goal for the day? Ignore it. You are not going to starve.. You don't want to undo your hard work, you don't want to feel like a failure, you want to think you're proud of yourself and making progress...right?
    .Than just get some self control already. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you eat. (I'm going to assume you aren't deluded enough to be keeping it at 1200 cals or under.)