Sweating. Or not?

Options
I do various work outs at home, such as Les Mills, Beachbody, and I've done classes at the gym.
I always take my bottle of water with me and drink between tracks to keep me hydrated, and I try to drink as much as reasonably possible throughout the day.

But when I work out, I don't get that 'wet look' everyone else has, where they are coated in sweat on every possible skin surface.
I get hot, and I get sticky, my hair gets damp, and my back and certain other places (under boobs etc) are really the only place on my body that becomes sweaty.

I think I push myself reasonably hard. Sometimes to the point where I'm almost throwing up (believe me, thats not intentional, feeling sick is horrible!)
But when I see other people all shiny and like a slip and slide for insects, I feel like I must be doing something wrong...???

TLDR; when I work out, I get sticky and damp, not massively sweaty...

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Don't panic, it doesn't mean anything. Some people simply perspire more than others.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Huh. I thought that would be more likely the case.
    I Google searched it and saw a lot of answers like, "OH MY, YOU MUST BE SO DEHYDRATED, GO DRINK RIGHT NOW!"
    I've never been a massive sweater. I never thought it might mean anything, but when I saw those kinds of replies, it made me think, "wuh oh..."