Tattoo

Options
13»

Replies

• Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me! But not really as an award. My grandfather recently passed away after losing his battle with cancer. I'm getting a small lavender ribbon on the back of my right shoulder.

Sorry for your loss... I'm sure he will love that you are honoring him in this way.
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LOL @ Powerhand....
    Love the meaning behind them all... STRENGTH

I have three currently.

When I reach one of my goals, I'm going to add symbols for it below my family crest on my left arm. Symbols being important, my family is my strength, I'm left handed, and my left hand is my power hand. :D

When I hit my weight goal, it will allow me to climb mt rainier. I'll put a mountaineer's ax and rope beneath my crest. Better fitness will enable me to train for an ironman, which if completed will be another crest addition. Reaching my goal weight will also make my combat goals more possible, which includes competition in three gun as well as mma. I'll add something appropriate then, probably a target and cross hairs.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i dont know i hasve 3 tats in memoey of my son
    ya i might want to get one when i get to Onderland which is like 5-6 more pounds
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my left side of "This too shall pass" in Hebrew (not sure how to type in Hebrew on here...) and I want to add a flock of birds passing over, symbolizing that we can rise above our problems. I also want, within the flock, to have three birds brightly colored and more in the foreground than the others because of the Bob Marley song "Three Little Birds". This was one of my Dad's favorite songs and one that was played at his funeral so it has a lot of meaning for me. I intend to do this once I reach my goal fitness and am no longer ashamed to show my side!