Lost my Way...

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
My 1 year anniversary for MFP is on the 16th of this month and I was hoping to be 4 months into my goal weight by now, sadly I am 20lbs off the mark (but am 30lbs down). I stopped logging my foods a while ago, but kept up with my daily log ins and exercising at least 3x a week. My weightloss has slowed tremendously and I am trying to find my way back to my former MFP days with 5-7lbs of weightloss per month, I am currently at 1lb a month losses, if that. :cry: Alot of my pals are well on their way to goal and have constant losses and the others dont log at all. I am trying to get a few new pals who are feeling alone in this but still havent given up so that we can encourage each other through this. I may have lost my way but I know Im still on the right path.

Name: Curvimami
5'6"
HW:226
SW: 212 (May '12)
CW:180.5
GW: 160

Replies

• DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Stay the course you got this!!!!!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! You've come way to far to give up now. Feel free to add me!
  • yvonne6345
    yvonne6345 Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel your pain.
    I was doing really good on this and then I started to get lazy and I am back on today after maybe 2 months of not logging on.
    It is a constant battle but we will get there in the end. You need to keep your head up and concentrate on what you have achieved so far and think if you hadn't joined here then where would your weight be now.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Start logging what you eat again. If you aren't keeping track, you are probably consuming a lot more than you realize.
  • kitt8980
    kitt8980 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I really know how you feel. Though I have had a lot goin on, it seems to be tough to log in and do anything. Feel free to add me, I know I am deff needing motivation also. It will take time, but as long as we are all there for each other, we got this :D
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I wont give up ! I promise! lol THanx :-)
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I really know how you feel. Though I have had a lot goin on, it seems to be tough to log in and do anything. Feel free to add me, I know I am deff needing motivation also. It will take time, but as long as we are all there for each other, we got this :D
    I agree log everything. I really started to drop some weight when I did......even when I was sick and couldn't workout. The calories and sugars are hidden in alot of things and it is easy to eat a little here and there and before you know you know it you have a bunch of extra calories.

Keep you chin up, you can do this.