I need friends:)Dont really have any IRL.Except family..lol

Options
So here I go asking for friends lol..awesome..:ohwell: :laugh: I need support,and encouragement,laughs,etc along this journey:flowerforyou: Im a wife and mom...I have 4 kiddos ages 10,9,7,and 5...Im a stay at home mom..I have a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier baby at home with me:bigsmile: I dont really have any friends IRL(in real life)...yes yes...sad I know ha ha:tongue: ...There just isnt anyone i "mesh" well with...Im conservative in my beliefs(in a sence)...but "out there" in my appearance..lmao :laugh: So I probably confuse people...And Im sure I get judged as a wife and mother with the way I look...There is not ONE mom at my kids school that is anything like me..I had my first child at 18..so Im a younger mom than a lot of the moms with an almost 11 yr old..etc...I have multiple piercings,tattoos,and dress different from day to day:smile: Depends on my mood. I love couponing,and thrifting, and crafts..I eat gluten and dairy free...and Im about to take up running and weight lifting...so excited about that!:love: So who wants to be my buddy (and add me as a friend on here for support) lol?!?!:flowerforyou: :blushing:

Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    cool....lol...i guess no friends for me:ohwell: :happy:
  • see_turtle
    see_turtle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will be your (and anyone else interested) friend! sending you a FR! Im also about to take up running! (well... jogging)
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Im going to add you now. Everyone is welcome to add me as well!
  • KandyW02
    KandyW02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be your friend! Lord knows we all need encouragement and someone to lean on so just send me a FR and we'll chat away! :)
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm a tattooed, pierced, blue-streaked hair mom of 2 boys (5 and 10). I don't mesh well with a lot of people irl, either. I'm more of a guys' girl than a girls' girl. I love getting dressed up and doing up my makeup and wearing hot shoes, but then I can throw down with the guys and drink and scream at sports on the tv. :drinker: