New Rules phase 2 done! Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Supawmn18
    Supawmn18 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    # winning!!!! great work!. I can see a huge difference. How many weeks did it take before you started seeing results?
  • rebeccat42
    rebeccat42 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! All of you impressive lifting ladies are inspiring. Makes me more willing to step off the treadmill and outside of my comfort zone at the gym!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I just got the book last night and am looking to hopefully start the program next week!! What do you think of it so far??

I love it though it is the hardest workout I've ever done. Some days I really don't want to do it, but I am always happy and strong when I finish.
  • edennew
    Options
    Good going! You look so confident. Great feeling, huh? How did you get the tattoo reversed in the two pics of your back? Was one taken in a mirror?
    One was with photobooth and the other with phone.
  • edennew
    Options
    # winning!!!! great work!. I can see a huge difference. How many weeks did it take before you started seeing results?
    I would say I saw results after a month (in inches lost). I am really only seeing it big time in the mirror and in clothes now. I started in February.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You're rockin it!
  • kt3mac4
    kt3mac4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • edennew
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! Just so you know, I also did calorie counting, have upped my water intake and try to eat as little flour and starch as possible. I do much better without wheat and try to keep my protein pretty high. I am not obsessed with macros, but cook my own food for the most part and keep it pretty healthy. I drink more than I should and sometimes eat Mexican food or ice cream, but I am reasonable about it.
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm going to be starting phase 2 when my stupid gym opens back up! I can't wait!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    That is a great job. I can see all kinds of slimming all over the place. Really good job...stick with it!

AWESOME!!!
  • ethieman
    ethieman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I just started Phase 2, finished my first Workout B today! I will definitely be taking some photos tomorrow to compare for progress! Do you lift 2 or 3 times per week?
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress !! :)
  • edennew
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I just started Phase 2, finished my first Workout B today! I will definitely be taking some photos tomorrow to compare for progress! Do you lift 2 or 3 times per week?

I try for 3 but ended up with 2 many times in phase 2. For phase 3 am going back up to 3.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!
  • edennew
    Options
    Thanks again y'all. I started at size 22/24 and am a 16/18 now. I have lost 30 pounds and hope to be a size 8 at the end of the book (7 phases). I'm guessing that will be 80-100 pounds lost. I hope to finish by next December.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!So proud of you for losing weight then right way! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!