Began to see abs!

Options
JakeBrownVB
JakeBrownVB Posts: 399 Member
I have lost 27 pounds, gone from 15st 2 to 13st 3. And I almost wept with joy when I realised I can see my top 2 abs, im guessing its a 2 pac :D.

So motivated on working on seeing those lower abs now! and believe me when I say I have not been doing 100 ab crunches a day, I really only do maybe 2 ab workouts a week and they are really very short. So the rumors are true.. we do all have abs!!

Replies

• Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Did you really weep for joy?
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hahaha a 2 pac. I got excited when I first started seeing mine too. I've still got the "pooch" but I'm working hard! lol
  • Laultimacocacola
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Keep it up! I hope to see mine this year ....lol
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Great job :D you can do it!
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Lost 25 lbs and am just starting to see some definition in my abs. Can't wait for the next month or 2 to see even more progress.
  • JakeBrownVB
    JakeBrownVB Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Ha! I didnt quite weep for joy but I sure was happy. I am exactly the same, waiting for a month or two to pass and hoping to see some real progress by the end of it. I am so curious how my abs will appear in 2 months, Im sure you will all agree it is so encouraging when you first begin to see real progress
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!