Zumba?

Options
hig17
hig17 Posts: 159 Member
I tried to log Zumba class for exercise and its not under cardio exercises? I am new to MFP and also new to Zumba so I was curious, if its not on there how do I log the exercise??

I know there are others that do Zumba so I was wondering what its under in the database?

HELP???

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    hmm, it is showing up for me. try again, maybe?
  • hig17
    Options
    I just tried again under cardio and its says no results found when I search ZUMBA?!? I am spelling it right, I think...? Weird?
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    it's on there I added it two weeks ago just type in zumba it not ill go back and add it for everyone!:bigsmile:
  • hig17
    Options
    Ok I swear I am not crazy LOL, but I have tried several times to search for Zumba and its not coming up in the database!!!!

I even logged out and logged back in to see if that would help but everytime I search it says no results???
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    hmm it should be in there!! Good luck!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    not there for me either, so i have just been using dance, modern twist.
  • BlueLava13
    BlueLava13 Posts: 4
    Options
    I tried looking for it two ways to see what would happen.

The first spot I went to was under the Exercise tab, Exercise Diary and clicked "Add Exercise" where I can then search the database. When I type in Zumba, something comes up. But I'm wondering if that's because it's the Zumba that I created.

But when I click on Database under the Exercise tab and search for Zumba, that's where I don't see the listing.

I don't know if you will find it under the first option I listed, or if it is just showing up for me because I created it myself. Maybe try if you haven't, just in case??

Otherwise I read that you can burn anywhere from 400-700 calories in an hour of Zumba. Is that what all of you that have added the class factor in?