sudden big loss... worried...

Options
may_marie
may_marie Posts: 667 Member
Hello everyone !

i have experience something a little strange in the last couple of days... i weight is melting like ice in the desert. i have lost 4 pounds in 3 days.. not that i am complaining.. just a little worried... at first i though it could be water and that it most likely would go back up a little. but it hasnt. and again this morning .. lost an other half lbs...

i havent changed my eating habit.. or my workout routine. i know i shouldnt weight everyday ( i know, i know) but i try not to take any notice of it. but 4.5 lbs in 4 days is a lot......compare to my 1 to 2 lbs a week...

wonder what it could be ??

may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone !

i have experience something a little strange in the last couple of days... i weight is melting like ice in the desert. i have lost 4 pounds in 3 days.. not that i am complaining.. just a little worried... at first i though it could be water and that it most likely would go back up a little. but it hasnt. and again this morning .. lost an other half lbs...

i havent changed my eating habit.. or my workout routine. i know i shouldnt weight everyday ( i know, i know) but i try not to take any notice of it. but 4.5 lbs in 4 days is a lot......compare to my 1 to 2 lbs a week...

wonder what it could be ??

may
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Don't be worried, unless you are doing something drastic! It is likely that the weight will fluctuate a bit anyway. You said you went awhile without losing much so maybe it is just catching up with you! :drinker:
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    If you are lifting weights and building muscle then your weight will start to drop a little more because your muscles will burn more calories throughout the day... this is a good thing and what we are all striving for... If you are really worried about it try eating a little more during the day to see if your drop doesn't slow down a little... and also if it continues for more than a couple of weeks you may want to see your doc to check for a thyroid problem... otherwise just enjoy the fact that your hard work is paying in full with interest... lol
    Jenn
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You know your body best, so keep tracking the weight loss daily and if it continues go see a doctor. It could be nothing, so I would continue to track it.