Beachbody ultimate reset

Options
SO it may seem pricey but I tried the Ultimate reset....Let me tell you its worth it. I started out 130.8 and dropped to 119.8. But the best thing is all the health benefits I got. It teaches you to eat clean and to detox your body of all the processed foods and crap that is served these days. I have cravings for pizza and fries or even a protein bar, but with doing this and all the great things I have done to my body I am going to try to keep this up...

Replies

• fozzgirl
    fozzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, what is the Ultimate reset and how can I find it?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    SO it may seem pricey but I tried as a coach the Ultimate reset....Let me tell you its worth all the money. NOthing better to invest in. I started out 130.8 and dropped to 119.8. But the best thing is all the health benefits I got. It teaches you to eat clean and to detox your body of all the processed foods and crap that is served these days. I have cravings for pizza and fries or even a protein bar, but with doing this and all the great things I have done to my body I am going to try to keep this up...

Do you happen to be a beachbody coach?

Also

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5j9N_-qIqN9_1itZVCtvt2Wg-GgFGMHeTXTuEYSpU6nrliEgU4Q
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    iHDQumS.gif
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Pass
    zZP5LMh.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    MlXnpbE.gif
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    iHDQumS.gif

Love it lol
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    snlupdate_really_zps50670875.gif
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    images-10_zps3560301a.jpeg
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Pass
    zZP5LMh.gif

freaking love her!!
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, what is the Ultimate reset and how can I find it?

Well at least you got one sale. Unless this is just a fake post from you too. I wouldn't be surprised.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    iHDQumS.gif

TOO funny!!!!! :laugh:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    bumping, cuz this go be goooooood.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Results are results. Good for you!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    What are these alleged "toxins" you speak of? Be specific, please.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I know someone who did this, who WASN'T a BeachBody coach. They had good results.

HOWEVER.....you can get the same results by eating the things you enjoy and just making sure you stay under your calorie goal, without spending a butt load of money.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Ultimate Reset summed up:

Extremely expensive sets of vitamins added to your disgusting food that they give you recipes for (unless you actually enjoy tempeh...) which doesn't amount to any more than 1000 calories a day all while sitting on the toilet for much of the month because of the interesting ingredients they pile into their magic powders all while making some fat azz coach on the other side of the United States rich off your commissions because according to them, this is the secret to weight loss and ridding "toxins" which don't really exist from your body.

And don't forget to drink your $120 shakeology with that too.

And yes, this goes great with their $120 workout programs, so load up on your 3 favorites. I suggest Asylum, Body Beast, and Turbo Fire, but trust me, I'm not suggesting them solely because they are the most expensive ones out there...

***This public service announcement was brought to you by an ex-diamond coach who knows the inner workings & teachings of Beachbody coaches. Please don't fall for their hype.***
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Ultimate Reset summed up:

Extremely expensive sets of vitamins added to your disgusting food that they give you recipes for (unless you actually enjoy tempeh...) which doesn't amount to any more than 1000 calories a day all while sitting on the toilet for much of the month because of the interesting ingredients they pile into their magic powders all while making some fat azz coach on the other side of the United States rich off your commissions because according to them, this is the secret to weight loss and ridding "toxins" which don't really exist from your body.

And don't forget to drink your $120 shakeology with that too.

And yes, this goes great with their $120 workout programs, so load up on your 3 favorites. I suggest Asylum, Body Beast, and Turbo Fire, but trust me, I'm not suggesting them solely because they are the most expensive ones out there...

***This public service announcement was brought to you by an ex-diamond coach who knows the inner workings & teachings of Beachbody coaches. Please don't fall for their hype.***

This sounds like I diet I would enjoy, where do I sign up?

J/K bumping for lolz
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options

J/K bumping for lolz

I think that everyone is still busy with the " this is a support site not a dating site" thread...
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

J/K bumping for lolz

I think that everyone is still busy with the " this is a support site not a dating site" thread...

Looks like it. I was hoping for some awesome post work reading material but there's nothing. :grumble:
  • paprs
    paprs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is entertaining.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!