Extreme Shed and shred.. Anyone done this?

Options
Hey everyone,

Well I have ordered mine online and waiting for it to arrive sometime this week (i hope) I was wondering if anyone has done this and have seen results? Im super amped on getting started. How does this differ from 30 day shed? I havent tried neither one. But would love to get 30ds once I finsih this one. Any advice?

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time logging into MFP for more than 5 days in a row.

I could never commit to a "30-day" anything...
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    anyone???
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 day shred and liked it (currently doing Ripped in 30, so far so good :) ). But I haven't heard much on Extreme Shed and Shred...I'd be interested to know too.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You won't want to do 30DS after Extreme Shred and Shed, you'll be bored and it won't push you as much.

30DS is a great starting point if you're not used to exercise, personally I got bored with it quickly, doing the same routine every day but everyone differs. Extreme Shred is a lot more intense and the workouts longer but again, I get bored with the same thing daily.

I'm doing Insanity now and then plan on Asylum and P90X I much prefer the mix up of routines.

Good luck :-)
  • pamaroo64
    pamaroo64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've never looked up the Extreme Shred... but I have done over 30+ days of the 30DS.... I love it and it has helped a whole bunch. I thought level 1 was easy after 5 days so I moved on to level 2. It took me 15 days of level 2 to attempt level 3. Now I rotate daily :) Stick with the 30DS... the first 2 days of level 1 will kill you... but you will get so much stronger and results are there! Good luck
  • Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the advise! :-)
  • mickey_weathers
    mickey_weathers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have done extreme shed and shred!! It doesnt seem so hard but you can really notice the change!! You can definitely work out longer once you've done it...you can feel stronger..and actually be stonger!! I love this video! I have lost 15 pounds from it so it seemed to work for me! I hope it works for you too:D
  • azwildcats7
    azwildcats7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now, finishing up Level 1 this week. I really like it so far after I got over the fact that I'm doing the same workout everyday. I'm gonna do Level 2 next week and mix it up the following week and try to do back to back like she suggests. Feel free to add me :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Well, what is not so obvious from reading the packaging is that you are really urged to do both workouts back to back. So it's really more like an 80 minute workout! It is hard core when you do the full version, but manageable. I loved the Brazilian Fighting stuff. Personally, I could not do it for 30 days straight. I rotated it with a few other Jillian DVD's. I usually did Extreme S & S on the weekends since my schedule fit it in better.

I haven't met a Jillian DVD I didn't like yet.
  • smujambo
    smujambo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've started doing this but not every day (switching with Shred It With Weights). It's longer than the other JM videos I've done, but it's GOOD. You'll definitely feel it!! I agree with some of the others that doing it for 30 days straight could/would get boring. I'm currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack and had to mix that up a bit because I couldn't do 3 weeks of 1 level and 3 weeks of another. You can't go wrong with JM, but you may want to have something else to add to the mix if boredom is an issue.