Warrior Dash or The Jailbreak! Help!

Options
I want to do either of these two 5ks. They are both pretty much the same thing and they are equal in the price. The question is to those who have done The Jailbreak over in Texas, is it competitive? Because all the videos I watched was of people walking and I am a very competitive person so i want to make sure I'm actually racing people and not just walking. I know that the warrior dash is very competitive but the drive is much further. That is the hold up.

Replies

• Hanjamlan
    Hanjamlan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Has anyne done the jailbreak?
  • justbeckyy
    justbeckyy Posts: 2
    Options
    I have done the Warrior Dash (TN) and it is incredible! Well worth your drive if that is the only factor.
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'd never even heard of The Jailbreak 'cause it's only a Texas thing.... sorry, that might be killing your responses.
  • chegral
    chegral Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the Warrior Dash last year and am signed up again this year...it is pretty tough and lots of fun! Great challenge.
  • Hanjamlan
    Hanjamlan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yeah i'm leaning towards the warrior dash because it is so widely known and a big deal but 4 hrs away is kindof alot! You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to make that one lol I guess its worth it though.