What's your favorite recipe?

Options
Hey everyone!

So my story is, I am trying to lose the "baby" weight from when I had my son almost 2 years ago. I was doing really good and lost 15 of the 30 pounds I gained, but being the emotional eater I am and the stress I had at work I gained most of it back. I'm still trying to get back in the habit of daily workouts and portion control, I'm a good UNmotivator :tongue:

I'd love to get some more recipes, my husband is in the Navy and has a very physical job so I'm trying really hard to have well balanced yet filling meals.

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Check out the recipe board... my favorites come from Cooking Light recipe books, also the Biggest Loser has a few good ones that I've heard people talk about. All the calories and such are in the BL ones and most of the cooking light ones, maybe all not sure... Welcome :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I love homemade curries. Use a tiny bit of oil to fry the onions,garlic,spices, etc in. Add whatever meat/veg,tomatoes,cook for 45 mins. Add garam masala,spinach and a little greek yoghurt(low fat,but not non-fat,it curdles). Yummy and healthy! And very filling. You can bulk it out with veg and have it alone without rice.