female 5'2'' friends!

Options

Replies

• michele2377
    michele2377 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of the 5'2" club also.
    I'm at 150lbs as of this morning and started at 161 exactly a month ago. So I'm really stoked! Could really use the short gal motivation cause I'd LOVE to get to 125, but would be happy at 135. So feel free to add me :)
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I am 5 ft 2.5 inches and currently my weight was at 137 at last check. I have been anywhere from 190's to 100's in my adult life. My current goal is to continue working on my fitness and exercise til it becomes second nature - I would like to get rid of about 12-20 more lbs depending

I am doing 30 Day Shred and Turbo Fire right now at home

Anyone can feel free to add me as well :-)

~Jess
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5" 2' started at 147 and am now 125 on my way to a goal of 119.
    I've just started C25K today with the aim of doing a 5K in September.
    I'm very active - 135 days today and I write a lot - this s kind of like my exercise/food Facebook.
  • windchime3
    windchime3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same category--5'3" but have a few more pounds than you to lose. I walk a lot but stopped doing yoga a year or so ago. Add me as a friend.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Ahh a thread for me. I'm 5'2/5'3. Started at 172.8 and am now at 149.8. I'm curvy and want to keep it that way. Anyone can add me :-)
  • mrsraeroberts
    mrsraeroberts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im same height but weight more currently 227lbs, but willing to be friends if you wanna add me :) xx
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2 & 3/4 ... y'all know how important that 3/4 is! I'm currently at 131 pounds, and I started at about 155. I'm looking to get down to 115/120 pounds eventually! Anybody feel free to add me... I'd love to have some more friends!
  • Ctorrestapley
    Ctorrestapley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am right at 148lbs (down from 160lbs) and 5'2. I am not working out yet, but I have a plan to start back on my elliptical in the mornings. I'd be happy to add you! :smile:
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Hi I'm 5" 2' started at 147 and am now 125 on my way to a goal of 119.
    I've just started C25K today with the aim of doing a 5K in September.
    I'm very active - 135 days today and I write a lot - this s kind of like my exercise/food Facebook.

Me too! I just started c25k on Saturday and am signing up for my first 5k in September as well.
  • myfatars3
    myfatars3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey! I just joined my fitness pal. I really want to lose weight, i would love some support, i would appreciate ANY feedback. Im new to this. Im 5'2" and im currently 177 lbs. I do 40 minutes of cardio, 6 days a week.
  • Sammiestew
    Sammiestew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • Sammiestew
    Sammiestew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3 and have very similar goals. :bigsmile: Good luck!
  • charline66
    charline66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I am 5 2" as well, currently 142, lost 7 lbs in the last 3 weeks - slow and steady, target 120.

I just had my gym program changed and the instructor did tell me that weights help you burn calories over an extended period of time, especially combined with core (planks, bridges etc)., so thats what I will be doing from now on, combined with cardio...............

Feel free to add me the more support the better :smile:
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    im also looking for friends male and female . feel free to add me uk girl :)
  • Pinky_Fit
    Pinky_Fit Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 5'3" Joined mfp today, I weigh 163
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 although I have a little more weight on me.. weight I would like to get rid of. Feel free to add me. Short girls for life!
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'3 (a little taller... hope that's ok) and 185. I would like to lose 50 lbs. I'm open to new friends!!!
  • JESSEVANS1980
    Options
    I am new here.
    I am 5'1, weighed in at 147.5 on Day One.
    Today is Day Three.
    Doing boot camp with a trainer and got on a healthy eating meal plan.

Goal weight is 130.

I weighed 133 on my wedding day May 28th 2011. I have since gained 15# that I need to get rid of.

Being this short, 5-15 extra pounds really makes a difference. It all goes to my mid section.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and was always around 115-122 without a lot of trouble until I had kids! Lost back down after my first, but I have had a time losing it all after my daughter 20 months ago! I was at 152 last spring and lost down to 140 in about a month. I kept most of it off, but got back up to 145 after Christmas. I am now at 134 and would like to just get to 125. I would really love to be 115 again, but the 120's will do for sure! I'm not really big...most of my weight is boobs! I wear a 4 with room in right now! I eat pretty clean and run at least 3 miles 6 days a week! Fee free to add me!
  • smartandtrim
    smartandtrim Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 130lbs, looking to lose some weight and get into better shape! I'm an hourglass