Random question about waxing?

Options
Hi ladies (or men) on here im hoping you can help me :) , i have a wedding a week today , i would like to get my legs waxed for it , i usually shave so im wondering how long my hair has to be? On one site they said 3 to 5 CM!!!! which just seems crazy , my hair would never grow that long even if i never shaved again.
Anyway so , last time i shaved was sunday ..... do you think my legs will be ready by friday?
X

Replies

• TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Nope! Hair doesn't grow that fast. It will probably be about 2 weeks before you're ready for waxing...
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    It only needs to be about 3-5mm if you are going to get it done professionally, or by someone who knows what they are doing, so it depends on the growth rate of your hair I guess.

Personally, I shaved Sunday night, so by friday afternoon my leg hair would definately be long enough to wax lol.
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    If you go to a salon that offers hot waxing (rather than the strip wax) your hair can be shorter.
  • Alanna234
    Alanna234 Posts: 13
    Options
    well thanks guys :) i was going to get it done professionally but i reckon ill just be shaving because i dont think it'll have grown in on time , BUT i do have a holiday on the 18th of june , I will save up the hairy legs for then :) LOL
    Thanks again x