Looking to lose 25 pounds and ooking for new friends!

Options
Hey guys!
I'm Katy, I'm 18 and from New York City.
This is my third time signing up for My Fitness Pal, I did it once two years ago and I didn't lose any weight. Now I am more mature and more informed about diet and exercise so hopefully I can lose some weight!

I'm looking for friends who have about 20-30 pounds to lose! I enjoy Zumba, the Elliptical machine, and Conditioning classes. I've been trying to go to the gym three-four times a week, but I haven't lost any weight.

I have a lot of trouble with diet. I genuinely do like exercise and the way it makes me feel, but I feel as though I like eating fried food MORE :p.

ANYWAY!
Add me! I'm looking for new friends for support etc :).

Replies

• nykkat
    nykkat Posts: 30
    Options
    The title should say LOOKING, not ooking. :p
  • adzubak
    adzubak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) My goal is 25lbs and I'm about half way there right now. I'm just about the opposite. I'm not an exercise fan, but I seem to lose weight at a decent rate just from changing my diet. But I will be starting Couch to 5k with a friend this summer once I get home.
  • nykkat
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) My goal is 25lbs and I'm about half way there right now. I'm just about the opposite. I'm not an exercise fan, but I seem to lose weight at a decent rate just from changing my diet. But I will be starting Couch to 5k with a friend this summer once I get home.

added! :)
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Add me!! I have about 18-20 more pounds to lose too!! :) and I LOVE NEW YORK CITY! haha. Sorry, just had to add that. haha!
  • nykkat
    Options
    Add me!! I have about 18-20 more pounds to lose too!! :) and I LOVE NEW YORK CITY! haha. Sorry, just had to add that. haha!

NY is the best! added :)