Coffee with butter

Options
2»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Folgers...the best part of waking up is blubber in your cup...

hE3505A3F
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Man, I thought I was upset by people that ruin a perfectly good cup of coffee with creamer...

...then YOU come along.

pfffffff! right? i heard about this, and just can't get around the gag reflex!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    virgin troller with no taste buds gets my vote....

true troll has to have a hint of truth in it to make everyone's head explode...ummm or so I hear. ...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee....butter and coconut oil whipped into hot coffee. I haven't tried it myself yet, but its supposed to be yummy and good for you...and help keep you satisfied and nonhungry until lunch. Sounds pretty good to me.

sounds like some Dr Oz bull *kitten* to me ...

why don't you just put unicorn piss in your coffee..its three times as effective...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO!

just no.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    We just had a conversation with one of the guys at crossfit (he is paleo). He told us it was a special type of coffee with grass fed butter and coconut oil. He loves it. Haven't tried it myself.

ETA - like someone else said it is how the Sherpa take their coffee only it's not cows butter. And pure butter without salt is basically cream.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    o.O

Why ruin such a beautiful cup of coffee with butter?! D: Blasphemy!!!!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking no.

I'll stick to eating breakfast like normal humans are supposed to do.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I've been having butter with my coffee for years, on my toast. Kids these days, always thinking they invented something new.
  • Crankstr
    Options
    I'm thinking no.

I'll stick to eating breakfast like normal humans are supposed to do.

this i disagree with

my breakfast is black coffee.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee....butter and coconut oil whipped into hot coffee. I haven't tried it myself yet, but its supposed to be yummy and good for you...and help keep you satisfied and nonhungry until lunch. Sounds pretty good to me.

sounds like some Dr Oz bull *kitten* to me ...

why don't you just put unicorn piss in your coffee..its three times as effective...

I didn't make it up...google it. I'll leave the unicorn piss to you. Piss seems a specialty.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Responders such as some I've seen in this post are reasons I don't post in the forums. Judge much?

Isn't posting about us being judgy being a bit judgy yourself?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Responders such as some I've seen in this post are reasons I don't post in the forums. Judge much?

I judge you for judging someone for judging for judging.

Wait, what?
  • Crankstr
    Options

I judge you for judging someone for judging for judging.

Wait, what?

20110225_judgementZone.jpg
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've been having butter with my coffee for years, on my toast. Kids these days, always thinking they invented something new.
    ^^^This! I only think it's not a troll because no brand of butter or coffee was offered up and OP apparently forgot the coconut oil.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    So, you ruin perfectly good butter with coffee?
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've heard of people doing this with tea. Keeps you fuller longer, gives you some extra energy. Rather just stick with a dash of full-fat milk...
  • ubetido1
    ubetido1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well a diverse set of views here which is good. If you are happy with yourself, comfortable in your own body and health is good then keep doing what you are doing. Simple as that.

I just did not want to go to statins.

You can add some sweetner as long as its not the chemical stuff. I personally dont have sweetner.

All the best to all of you in however you are doing things.

Regards
    U
  • kais79
    kais79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LOL I just posted that to see what people would say. I got a good laugh out of the responses. :) I'm going to try coffee with butter in it, just because I'm weird like that.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

Tu quoque