Best multi vitamins for women

Options
Wondering what everyone thinks is the best multi vitamin for women...just ran out of my gnc megawoman vitamins and thinking maybe there is something even more awesome I could try? Looking for something to boost my energy. thanks for your suggestions! :smile:

Replies

• wanthealthylife
    wanthealthylife Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like Alive Women's Energy. It is a multiviatamin and multimineral with fruit and veggies. Big pills with bad taste, but very potent and has no caffeine.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I do Eve from Now, it's 3 a day though. Rainbow has some good ones as well if you're looking for a one a day pill.
  • kereil
    kereil Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I second the Alive Women's Energy! I started taking them about a month ago and can really feel a difference in my energy levels during the day.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've tried several different kinds and Opti-Women is my favorite. 2 pills a day :)
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I like Trader Joe's Women's High Potency multivitamin with minerals and herbs. Complete dose is 5 per day, but what I do is check my iron, calcium, and the vitamins MFP tracks at the end of the day and only take as many as I need to get up to 100%. Usually I take 2 or 3, almost never 5, and once or twice I've hit all my micros without needing a supplement that day.

Oh, and they're cheap! $10 for a bottle of 150--even at full dose, that will last you a month.
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!