Passed MFP goal! Lost over 1/2 my body weight PICS

Options

Replies

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you've done a fantastic job!!!
  • kcamp79
    kcamp79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    extremely inspirational!!! amazing achievement you should not be any less than proud!
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You rock.
  • hymescs
    hymescs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    congrats congrats congrats!!!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congratulation of not only what you lost, but also everything you have gained!
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and the fact that you didn't starve yourself and ate what you wanted! Good for you!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You really are an inspiration, I take my hat off to you x
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring! Definitely going to make a video. Thanks girlie!
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! You look great! Thank you for being such an inspiration :)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Speachless!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! Such an inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!
  • NWSAVE
    NWSAVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Now thats what I call a total body transformation!!! You rock!!
  • tierybm
    tierybm Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story. I have over half my body weight to lose as well and I get so discouraged wondering if it will ever happen. Getting started has been the hardest part for me. I'll get started and then have a bad day and then I'm back to where I was. Seeing stories like yours gives me the motivation to keep going day after day, so thank you.

I've only lost 7 pounds so far, and it seems so insignificant when my goal is 132 pounds, but I know I have to stick with it to get those big numbers.

I'll make a video tonight when I get home. I had never thought of that before and it seems like a great idea. I should post on Facebook...but it makes me a little embarrassed. It's stupid because everyone I know can see my pictures and knows how big I am...maybe I'll work on that. Thank you so much again. I'll bookmark this post to give me motivation when I need it.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you are truly inspiring!! well done!!
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing. youre the motivation we all need
  • Makers72
    Makers72 Posts: 65
    Options
    The REAL question is...

How You Doin' ;)

hahah amazing!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    great story and success thank you for sharing!
  • shimmer615
    shimmer615 Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fabulous! I'm glad that you have finally conquered your inner demons so you can really be happy.

I am pretty much where you were when you started your journey. I am 291 lbs (never purge, always binge), and I had pretty much given up on myself until the other day when I decided that I owed myself so much more than what I was giving.

You are an inspiration to all who are struggling.
  • ilovethevi
    ilovethevi Posts: 4
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration! Congratulations on your success and overcoming obstacles! Wishing you continued success!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!