Dlewis8288 Posts: 42 Member
Hi I'm a happy wife and mother of three children,
I have a long weight loss journey ahead of me and
I'm hoping to meet some friends on here to maybe help me,
And encourage eachother!

Replies

• melissaeertmoed
    Options
    Add me if you'd like.... Wife and mommy of two girls.. Goal is to lose 150 total. Down 48 so far...
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • dipobird
    dipobird Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll help you out! I'm a mommy to 3 as well! I have a journey of 75+ to go!
  • soonergirl03
    soonergirl03 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, I'm a mom of 3 I have lost 57 pounds and have about 35 more to go, currently on a weight loss plateau right now very frustrating! You can do it though one day at a time!
  • kathott
    kathott Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there. welcome to the group! Please feel free to add me if you would like. I am a Mummy of two girls (except they are young adults)
    good luck on your journey!!
  • shellr06
    shellr06 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello. You can add me if you like, I'm a mummy of 3 (6,5,1) and a fulltime student studying teaching.
    Good luck with your weight loss journey
    x
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im a mom of a 6 year old daughter-
    im married
    im 36 and i have a stepson 11
    sending friends request
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a mom.. I have 5 boys, always welcome new friends. Feel free to add!
  • LilMama126
    LilMama126 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too!
  • Bigei
    Bigei Posts: 1
    Options
    Good going, 48lbs is awesome, I can't wait to say that, my goal is to loose 100 lbs, I just started today
    When did u start
  • sarahrcaldwell
    Options
    add me....I'm a mom of 2 boys....we can do this together!!!!!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, Congrats on losing 11 lbs.
    A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 166 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal but know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us.
    We can do this.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I'm looking for supportive friends who log on daily as I do.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having u as a friend either. U might want to add me as well. I am a parent to two four legged kids. Does that count?
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mom here too! Add me too if you like!! :)
  • letlovegrow89
    letlovegrow89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm a mommy of 2, both girls. Gained way to much staying home with them the last 3 years!
  • pricillapalafox
    Options
    Hello!! I'm new too.. lets lose this weight! :smile:
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    FR coming your way. I'm a mom of 2 - a 19 yo college student and a 17 yo exchange student (and 2 former exchange students as well - they will always be my boys!). I have recently re-committed and have about 60 lbs total to lose. Anyone else reading this who wants support please add me!
  • jbspn05
    jbspn05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too. Have a big journey ahead as I make this lifestyle change and lose the weight!! I'm starting with small goals..this week it's log every calorie every day and exercise 3 times!! It's great that we can all support each other! ????
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I am a mother of 3, happily married for 12 years. Anyone feel free to add me!! :smile: