Before & After...65lbs lost and still losing!!!

Options
Last year I had a moment of clarity. I got on the scale and realized I never wanted to weigh this much ever in my life. From that moment I never looked back! My journey isn't over, but I'm in the homestretch and it feels amazing!

This video takes you through my transformation. It tells my story better than I can typing it out here. It is tough for me to post something so vulnerable...but here goes nothin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuB4PtqdUcg

PICS:
beforeaftersm.jpg

Replies

• ohsoravishing
    Options
    Wow! That was without a doubt the best weight loss transformation video I've seen in awhile! & trust me I watch alot! I am SO proud of you! I subscribed and look forward to seeing more of your videos <3 Keep going!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Just wow!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You made me cry. :heart:
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A great video! You seem super loveable and down to earth. Congratulations and good luck with the next 40!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done a great job. Your video is truly inspirational.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Great video :heart:
  • JennSytsma
    JennSytsma Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW. Thank you everyone. That means so much to me. It was a very hard thing for me to put this video out there. After trying to hide myself for so many years...YIKES!!!

Thank you for the support. I've been using MyFitnessPal for a long time and am just now getting involved with the community aspect seeing as I have been struggling with motivation lately!

I hope everyone makes it a great day!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Very inspirational story!!!
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooove you and I don't even know you!!

Thank you for sharing this!! I almost cried.

I am so happy for you!
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You make me proud and motivated! You freaking rock!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing - Loved your video!!!

I am still working towards my goal and sometimes get stuck and feel like why am I even trying. You inspired me to stick to it!

Thanks!!!
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to put yourself out there! You should be extremely proud of all that you have accomplished so far and everything esle to come. ~
  • GThibz
    GThibz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    loved the video
  • JennSytsma
    Options
    LOL. I love all you guys back!!!! :)
  • Pinkgal42
    Pinkgal42 Posts: 10
    Options
    What a great moving video! I am going to add you as a friend could use your support! Thanks for sharing your incredible journey to yoru new life!
  • mzbrentzel
    mzbrentzel Posts: 10
    Options
    Great video! You are amazing and your transformation is astounding! You are an inspriration and I will press play today because you have put the pep back in my step :flowerforyou:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Inspirational video dear! Keep up the great work!
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ah amazing! So inspirational! I was in tears right there with you! Been there...done that! You go girl!
  • jenniferpendry
    Options
    Wow, Jenn! the courage to put this together and become an inspiration for so many others shows a great deal. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • JennSytsma
    Options
    I'm so overwhelmed with everyone's responses! In a good way!

I can feel the love and positive energy just shining out of this message board! Why the heck did I wait so long to start posting??? lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!