New to this journey

heavenluv
heavenluv Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Yvonne and I,m all new to this enviroment. I've tried every diet and I can't stay motivated. I want to loss this weight so I can do things with my kids, but don't know how to start. Any tips would be greatly helpful. ty

Replies

• heavenluv
    heavenluv Posts: 12
    Hello! My name is Yvonne and I,m all new to this enviroment. I've tried every diet and I can't stay motivated. I want to loss this weight so I can do things with my kids, but don't know how to start. Any tips would be greatly helpful. ty
  • epeters
    epeters Posts: 2
    If you get hungry grapes and cucumbers are THE best snacks I have found that hardly have any calories, so you can eat the heck out of them! Also, for meals there are these new Progresso "weight watchers" cans of soup that are good and only have around 125-150 calories per can! If you are bad one day, don't beat yourself up just move forward. If you are really bad, go for a walk or do some sort of excersise to countact the calories and you will be healthy in no time. Good luck!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I found myself trying new things like. Turkey Bacon and Turkey sausage. I always thought they would be nasty, but guess what? That is all I buy now. I can't imagin eating "real" bacon again. The thought of all that fat turns me off....
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    mmmmmm! I bought turkey bacon last week and I have been having it everyday with breakfast! It is delishous!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • For snacks, I also like nuts like walnuts, cashews and peanuts..along with grapes, peaches and apples.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Great low calorie snacks:

Cucumbers;
    Baby-Carrots;
    Grapes;
    Nectarines.

Great high calorie snacks: (Don't let high calorie snacks scare you away. In the case of these nutty treats, they're full of the good kind of fats that are necessary for a balanced diet)

Natural Peanut Butter;
    Nuts (Walnuts, Almonds, Brazilian Nuts, etc)

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.