Please bear with me for 2 weeks while I annoy you and ask yo

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
I am up to win a free $5,000 LASIK procedure which there is no way I can otherwise afford. But, people on Facebook need to vote for me. There is no "Friending" or anything required. I am begging everyone I can to vote for me. I keep my "friends" list to just my close family for privacy, so I don't have a ton of people to vote for me... and I'm currently in 2nd place. If you could help share the joy of being able to see with me I would appreciate your vote! No obligation, no spam (you know, other than this...), no private info... just click the link below, click vote, click "melissa wants her eyes fixed" - you don't even have to click "like" but if you do it will remind you to vote daily :) and you can "unlike" after June 8 when, hopefully I win and for the first time since grade school can read even a toothpaste tube without glasses! Thanks in advance, and I would totally vote for you if I got this random message from you (unless, of course, I was in the contest - then I would vote for me!) It will be so nice to run, work out, do yoga... not to mention everything else in my life... without glasses!

www.facebook.com/lodenvisionlasik
click - vote, click Melissa Wants Her Eyes Fixed (red shirt - Melissa Kaupke)
repeat every 24 hours!

Please bump me up for others to see this!!!! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!

Replies