6 week bikini body..HELP

Options
Hey all

Im going on holiday in 6 weeks and i am trying my best to get a bikini body. can any one give me any tips on how to get the best results in 6 weeks?

tips needed please.

thanks

Replies

• charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So i search "bikini body" and this is the first post that came up!! haha!!

BUMP!!!

We need some ideas!
  • ninjakowski
    ninjakowski Posts: 158
    Options
    Sign me up! I have trouble staying motivated when it's cold and wet outside - beach weather feels so far away.
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    I need this too! I have 3 weeks to get into that bikini, and have just eaten a slice of Bakewell tart! HELP!
    My willpower appears to have gone on holiday early....
  • charliehefferon
    Options
    Well, I've just been through my diary and given myself a daily calorie amount to hit for the next 6 weeks! (different amounts depending on what I'm doing!!! Fair few parties and birthdays coming up!)

My TDEE is around 1,750 cals and ideally I'd like to lose 3lb before holiday (very unlikely I will, maybe 1.5lb!!)
    So to lose weight, my TDEE - 20% is 1400 cals. Rather than eat this amount every day, I've staggered it...! Over the week, I'm going to make sure my calories add up to 10,000. 1,200 some days and 2,000 on others. As long as my deficit is still there over the week, the theory is I should lose weight!!

I would just like to point out that I'm a midget at 5ft 1! So 10,000 over a week is enough for my body.

Any other ideas would be good tho!!!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    no alcohol, lots of veggies and fish, chicken, turkey, water and green tea. Work out 6 days a week and do strength training along with cardio. Not fun but it will work.
  • charliehefferon
    Options
    I need this too! I have 3 weeks to get into that bikini, and have just eaten a slice of Bakewell tart! HELP!
    My willpower appears to have gone on holiday early....

Oh I do love bakewell tart!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/949111-100-cal-chocofudge-brownies-from-the-londoner I've just found these tho, so going to attempt them at the weekend!
  • Jennas125
    Jennas125 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm going for the bikini body as well! We are going on vacation to Ohio at the end of June and I am determined to look great. We are going to see family and friends as we just moved to Florida last year. I'm starting out with the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I started yesterday and I feel it today. My goal for getting thinner isn't just being healthy with the vacation coming I want to go back to show family and friends that I look great and sexy. it's a purely selfish reason and I don't care. LOL Last time I was serious about losing weight and getting healthy I did Zumba for 2 months and lost 20lbs I want better results this time and 30DS I believe is the way to do it. I don't want to just lose the weight I want to tone up and that woman is just a B****! She really gets u moving and tells u to not wuse out. you can get the videos on YouTube. All 3 sessions are there as well. Good luck!
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    I frustrate myself so much - i wasn't even that fussed about it but where i work there is ALWAYS homemade cake and it stays in my office so when i'm in there on my own i just can't help myself!
    So stupid. Then i panic about having to get in a bikini!

Going to have to work super hard for the next three weeks!

I'm not even looking at that recipe - i love chocolate brownies, i just wouldn't stop eating them!
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    HIIT training and be consistent.

In reality though, people don't notice other people's bodies. They're just checking out their own. So just wear the bikini.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack! I think it's like $10 at Walmart/Target. Make sure your diet is REALLY tightened up too. Stay within your calorie goals every day. Drink lots of water and stay away from too much sodium so you aren't bloated. Eat lots of vegetables and lean protein. Some people do well with reducing carbs. (not me! I turn into a grumpy beast) Keep your eye on the prize. Like another poster said, it won't be fun but if it's really important to you, you can definitely do it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Want a bikini body? Put a bikini on your body.

9217621e-75bb-4ed8-9a4b-2cb436046d89.jpg
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

This :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Eat a high protein diet at a reasonable (read, 200-500 calories) deficit from your TDEE and lift heavy *kitten* repeatedly. Be happy with the progress you make in 6 weeks.

Alternatively, invent a time machine and go back ~6-12 months and do the same. Your progress will be better. But the time machine thing is complicated.
  • charliehefferon
    Options
    Wow! So many Jillian lovers!! I myself, can't stand the woman! Sure she gets results, but her voices grinds on me so much!!! Haha!!

@BusyLady406 - Love this!!
  • charliehefferon
    Options

Alternatively, invent a time machine and go back ~6-12 months and do the same. Your progress will be better. But the time machine thing is complicated.

Hmmm.... might have to Google this! :wink:
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well, I've just been through my diary and given myself a daily calorie amount to hit for the next 6 weeks! (different amounts depending on what I'm doing!!! Fair few parties and birthdays coming up!)

My TDEE is around 1,750 cals and ideally I'd like to lose 3lb before holiday (very unlikely I will, maybe 1.5lb!!)
    So to lose weight, my TDEE - 20% is 1400 cals. Rather than eat this amount every day, I've staggered it...! Over the week, I'm going to make sure my calories add up to 10,000. 1,200 some days and 2,000 on others. As long as my deficit is still there over the week, the theory is I should lose weight!!

I would just like to point out that I'm a midget at 5ft 1! So 10,000 over a week is enough for my body.

Any other ideas would be good tho!!!

Good plan. And watch your sodium intake. That part won't help you lose weight, but it will help keep you from retaining an excess amount of water. Good luck!
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Insanity!!
    If you can get it from someone who already has it, you will be almost at the end of the program in 6 weeks.
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    no alcohol, lots of veggies and fish, chicken, turkey, water and green tea. Work out 6 days a week and do strength training along with cardio. Not fun but it will work.

^^^This would work
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

omg love this. Stealing it.