Anyone open their diaries to the public?

Options

Replies

• phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - if I know that someone can see what I'm eating, I'm a little more inclined to behave myself!

Exactly. This is why I made mine public as well
  • suezensays
    suezensays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I charge admission.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Though I believe it prudent to keep things private, I keep my diary open so that others can get new food ideas. I consider it selfish not to share. We all should pay it forward for the noobs.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I used to have it open but then after several months, I made it private and I'm happy with that decision. Ultimately my weight loss is a very personal journey. Others can walk beside me in that journey but I have to make the journey whether they are there or not. I find I'm much more honest about my portions and calories when the diary is private. And I also didn't care for feedback from some people..."Wow! You ate TWO avocados today.. do you know how much fat is in one avocado?" type of comment. Yeah, I know how much fat is in an avocado, but I felt like eating two so back off lady. :laugh:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for the world to see ^.^
  • facilitators1334
    Options
    Yes mine is open. I'd like constructive feedback. I want to lose..and start lifting..soon. I just added more calories today because I've been reading a lot in the forums on the subject of eating back exercise calories.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I decided to open mine after this thread. I welcome any feedback.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    You can scratch your head while you ponder the days I eat peanut butter pretzel twist bars one day and slices of ham and apple another.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yes mine is open. I'd like constructive feedback. I want to lose..and start lifting..soon. I just added more calories today because I've been reading a lot in the forums on the subject of eating back exercise calories.
    are you eating the same thing everyday? I am only about a week in.. but aren't you sick of this yet?
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
    Feel free to poke around, or add me! :drinker:
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    mine is open too :)
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all who have their diaries open, and I probably should have done the same from the beginning, but when I started I put personal remarks in the exercise and food notes that i 'd rather keep private--and I don't want to go back a year's worth of logs to remove them.
  • blunderwhere
    blunderwhere Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    "Wow! You ate TWO avocados today.. do you know how much fat is in one avocado?" type of comment. Yeah, I know how much fat is in an avocado, but I felt like eating two so back off lady."

That's hilarious and awesome. I love your attitude.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I eat all my foods.

Yum.

And Ice Cream.

No lie.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. No one who isn't on MFP can see our diaries unless they have an account, so I'm not worried about friends stumbling upon my diary.

I also never fudge on my logging. I did take a break from logging recently, but I try to stay as accurate as possible. Yesterday was UGLY but I put it all in there anyway. :blushing:
  • adiamond100
    adiamond100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is! But no one should look at it, because it isn't a very good example. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    i think mine is, but don't recall.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    mine is open and I really try to log everything. Yes, sometimes I dont make the best food decisions and yes sometimes I eat too little due to schedules or just not being hungry.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all MFP members!
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mines open, i mean I cant tell people I eat 3200-4000 Calories a day and not let them see how awesome it is :D