Kim Kardashian's Curves

Options
pmaria10
pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
I love Kim's curves and I've got the bust BUT not the hips or the butt, in fact, I don't have much of a butt. So, I was wondering if anyone has been successful in going from nothing to a little junk in the trunk with exercise?? I would LOVE to know what methods you used: diet, exercises, well, basically your entire plan. Thank you much! :)

Replies

• lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges, step ups, running, biking & hiking.
    Genetics plays a large role but you can lift your butt and make it rounder doing those exercises.
    http://exercise.about.com/od/butthipsthighs/tp/butt.htm
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Its amazing what they can do with a little plastic these days. :wink: :laugh:
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Its amazing what they can do with a little plastic these days. :wink: :laugh:

Word.
  • Mldavids
    Mldavids Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes! I totally agree with the above! I run quite a bit and have noticed a definite change in the booty LOL! If you tone it up it definitely sits higher! Another move I like is kind of like a pelvic thrust and i dont know the correct name for it. You lay on the floor on your back with your knees bent and just rotate your pelvis upward of the ground and squeeze your bum while doing so! It looks kind of perverted so best to do it at home and not in the gym :P
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I :heart: kim k. she's on my profile pics as motivation
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I love Kim's curves and I've got the bust BUT not the hips or the butt, in fact, I don't have much of a butt. So, I was wondering if anyone has been successful in going from nothing to a little junk in the trunk with exercise?? I would LOVE to know what methods you used: diet, exercises, well, basically your entire plan. Thank you much! :)

The post meant for me! I have no advice to offer because I have the no butt curse. No matter how much weight I gain NONE of it settles on my butt.

A few years ago, and 40 lbs slimmer than I am right now, I was walking through the mall with a guy friend. A group of guys checked me out as they walked past. I was feeling pretty great about myself for a moment. My friend glanced back and watched them all turn around to check out my back side. He said, "They looked disappointed."
  • natashaclaire32
    Options
    Yes Kim Kardashian has my DREAM BODY :)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    ,,, A group of guys checked me out as they walked past. I was feeling pretty great about myself for a moment. My friend glanced back and watched them all turn around to check out my back side. He said, "They looked disappointed."
    This "friend" secretly hates you, doesn't he?
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    well I've got the junk in the trunk but not as much as I'd like up top. Where I'm at now I need toning.. I do zumba, zumba toning (zumba with light weights) and body pump (weight lifting). My rear has greatly improved. I'm getting my lil "poof butt" (does that make sense) It looks like my cute (yet larger) high school bum. love it, so does the hubs! zumba and body pump use a lot of squats and thins similar which I know is really helping, a lot of the hip movements are really helping as well. I've been with these classes for about 4 months, 2-5 days a week, (eliptical days I can't make it) and I've lose about 20 pounds and over 15 inches over all, the majority in my hips and waist. Good luck!

Maybe try the 200 squat challenge?
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the info. and yes, she is def my motivation.

I have another question: Can you turn fat into muscle?
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    ,,, A group of guys checked me out as they walked past. I was feeling pretty great about myself for a moment. My friend glanced back and watched them all turn around to check out my back side. He said, "They looked disappointed."
    This "friend" secretly hates you, doesn't he?

Who knows? Some people just say whatever they are thinking without considering how it will effect peoples feelings. I tend to surround myself with people who are brutally honest. I prefer to hear it like it is without sparing my feelings. At the time it probably stung for about 5 seconds, then I accepted that it was more than likely true, and we had a good laugh about it.
  • balance9
    balance9 Posts: 160
    Options
    Ashtanga, Bikrim, or any of the 'power' yoga disciplines. Take a look at Jennifer Aniston.. Power yoga incorporates lots of lunges, squats and other core strength moves that work magic, on more than just your backside. The 'yoga butt' is legendary!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Ashtanga, Bikrim, or any of the 'power' yoga disciplines. Take a look at Jennifer Aniston.. Power yoga incorporates lots of lunges, squats and other core strength moves that work magic, on more than just your backside. The 'yoga butt' is legendary!

Seconded.

Also, do not underestimate the power of the squat. It is your friend.
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    squat squat squat, lunge lunge lunge

and also remember...a girl like kim k gets frequent lipo and body contouring done to have that hourglass shape. i say tone what your momma gave you and work it! :bigsmile:
  • mooselady2004
    mooselady2004 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like your profile pic! Is that Multnomah Falls? If you live near there, you could hike up Beacon Rock on the other side of the gorge. We did this last summer, and it was so amazing! I could really feel it in my butt when I was done!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I got plenty junk in the trunk.......I'll mail you some of mine!!! :laugh: I need more boobage!!! Lol I'd say squats and lunges and brazil butt lift maybe!! That's a workout vid not a plastic surgery procedure.......or maybe it's that too. :tongue:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the info. and yes, she is def my motivation.

I have another question: Can you turn fat into muscle?

You can't turn fat into muscle. They are made out of two different things....lipids and amino acids. What you can do is decrease your fat content and increase your lean muscle mass though by working out.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I got plenty junk in the trunk.......I'll mail you some of mine!!! :laugh: I need more boobage!!! Lol I'd say squats and lunges and brazil butt lift maybe!! That's a workout vid not a plastic surgery procedure.......or maybe it's that too. :tongue:

Mee too.....but I fixed the bust part thanks to a wee bit of saline! Best $$ I ever spent! ;)

I spent a lot of time skating when I was younger so that contributed to the bum. My mom and my sister have no butts so thank god for skating.

Squats and lunges are EXCELLENT for you butt also!
  • pajamamama
    pajamamama Posts: 61
    Options
    I just found this on MSN... thought it might help you. Warning: the girl is incredibly cheesy

http://mindbodybalance.msn.com/?section=episodes&content=2&pillar=body&source=email
  • tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    squat squat squat, lunge lunge lunge

and also remember...a girl like kim k gets frequent lipo and body contouring done to have that hourglass shape. i say tone what your momma gave you and work it! :bigsmile:

I like your style!