Jumping issue-wierd

Options
Okay so I was doing my normal workout this morning. I do my first Jumping Jack and I have a sharp pain in my belly flab. The pain was not in the muscle but in my loose belly. As long as I held my belly while I did any of the jumping parts of my work out it was fine. Anybody have an idea on what it could be? I am so close to reaching the 50 lb loss mark, I need to keep working out.

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I think I know what you're talking about. Maybe it's just the bouncing around of your skin that is hurting. Try getting some workout clothes that hug to your body and keep everything in place. I know jumping used to be a big issue for me because of my belly... it bounced around too much. :embarassed:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yeah, try those workout shirts 'cause they're stretchy but kind of tight so they should hold you in better. :)
  • Trish02
    Trish02 Posts: 25
    Options
    I use to hate "JUMPING JACKS" due to my flab and boobies bouncing about..so what I do now is wear those active tops it looks like a tank top but it stretches but yet hold your body in place. I wear it with a sports bra and one of those trimmer belts(for excess sweat/to remind me to tuck in my abs) when I workout. Give it a try and see how it goes. :drinker: