Day 10: No Soda!

Options
2»

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    It's probably just me, but when I was drinking Coke Zero (I love that stuff), I always got cravings for sweets..I've cut down considerably, (once a week on average), and I rarely actually crave sweets anymore.
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've been soda free since Thanksgiving. I had a 6-8 can a day habit. I crave it every now and again but for the most part I'm really happy with my water.
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So exciting!

I used to drink 1 Pepsi a day, then after I started watching my weight I switched to like 3-4 a week. Then my husband, who drinks 2-3 Mountain Dews a day challenged me (and himself) to be soda free from May 1st - July 1st. So I'm on day 9! Almost don't miss it anymore.

I switched to carbonated flavored water for my one a day "soda" for meals. Love the bubbly and light flavor. I like the Walmart Wild Cherry!
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! You can do it.

Not only is it bad for your diet... its bad for your teeth and wallet and who knows what else.
  • PezAzul
    PezAzul Posts: 42
    Options
    That's really good! I'm on day 7 of no soda. I was drinking 2-3 a day. Love Coke and Mountain Dew. It's funny because I didn't mean to cut them off cold-turkey like this, but I haven't really craved any since. When I quit I had the WORST headaches. Those are gone now and I don't get tired mid-day like I used to. I don't plan to stay completely soda-free though. I will treat myself to one every now and then to see if I can get a healthier relationship to soda.
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    You can totally do it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!