It is What it is

Options
I used to keep my numbers to my self but...It truly is what it is!

Hi All :-)

My name is Harmony and I was introduced to this fitness network by a friend. I must say that I am so happy to be a part of something that is capable of truly making a difference in the lives of those who maximize the potential of it. This is a great source to address the truth about your health state respective to fitness levels and measures as well as diet and nutrition. I hope more people come on in to take advantage of this great tool.

I am 47 years old, a Mother of four with a dog and married. I have somewhat of a sedentary lifestyle but I am doing what I can to increase my activity and pay attention to what I put in my body. I began at 217 pounds. Prior to that I was 227 and all time high for me last August (2012) I am please to say that as of today I am 205, that is pretty significant. My normal weight is about 140 but because of sarcoidosis I had to endure steroidal treatment that seemed to remap "me" as I once appeared. This is some stubborn weight.

Part of my issue is backing off of calories but with this app I was able to do that and get down to 210 (last week) but then I wanted to go further by saying not only should I reduce calories but I should also be mindful of what kind of calories I'm taking in....so I am awall on butter and margarine and I only boil, broil and bake oh yes and grill (NO FRYING) and within a week that tugged off a smashing five pounds. I plan to continue this along with my water only routine to reach my goals sooner. I will keep you posted.

Thanks for listening,

Harmony
Heading toward my optimal weight class