Who will be my friend? :)

Options
Hey all,

I am Jules, 5ft 6 and 142 pounds at the mo, down from 147. Been doing this seriously (meaning every day) for three weeks or so. Friend me if you are looking for encouragement, as long as you return the favour ;) could do with all that I can get x

I'm currently having a break day but still managed to do this within my calories so I am feeling pretty damn proud!

Any one on a wheat and dairy free diet? I also have an underactive thyroid, so losing any weight is a massive achievement for me... and have steadily been losing now for 3 weeks !

xxx

Replies

• TheatreLover23
    Options
    My name is Kayla. I'm also modivating myself to weight loss too. My current weight is 192 and I'm 5'8". My goal weight is between 160 to 155 pounds. I could use some support and I'll support you too. We can do it!! =)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I am sorry, I already have a Jules and she is great. A second Jules would get confusing and I would have to name you Jules(b), which you may or may not enjoy. However, if I am ever on need of a backup Jules or spare Jules parts, I know where to look!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I can be your pal :-) I am currently doing well on mfp. I could use extra support! And I return it :flowerforyou:
  • bd5454
    bd5454 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. Always good to have friends on here and I'm just getting back into this.
  • ultimuttginge
    Options
    Add me if you like :)