I want to be her in my next life.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ideally:

vanessa-hudgens-shape-magazine-cover.jpg

But I'm too muscular for that, so, realistically:

tumblr_mefkz09EH11rty8mco1_500.jpg

I actually have that image taped to my bathroom mirror for days when I don't feel like working out.

Also this...
    dm9n5k.jpg

But I think this is more attainable for me.

30ml8bl.jpg

Except I have bigger boobs lol
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    Kate-Upton-31.jpg
    I'm not a fan of blondes, but her body is ALL THAT.

Katherine_Heigl.jpg
    Katherine Heigl

BrooklynDecker.jpg
    Brooklyn Decker

lucy-pinder-cb-001.jpg
    Lucy Pinder - UK Page 3 Girl

diora-baird2.jpg
    Diora Baird - "B List" actress

Same body style all the way across: 1) Tall(ish), 2) Big (NATURAL) boobs, 3) Curvy and 4) A bit of meat on the bones (yet toned)

Ok, not sure WHO that was in the last image....but it WAS NOT 1) Dora Baird, nor 2) the image I posted! I have corrected it (I believe), as I find NOTHING attractive about that woman...nor the photoshopping involved!!! :noway:

haha you didn't need to explain that you liked big boobs, we all kind of figured it out :laugh:
  • aceofspades69
    aceofspades69 Posts: 159
    Options
    sexy_fitness_chicks_pics_91.jpg

love this!

Me too!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Kate-Upton-31.jpg
    I'm not a fan of blondes, but her body is ALL THAT.

Katherine_Heigl.jpg
    Katherine Heigl

BrooklynDecker.jpg
    Brooklyn Decker

lucy-pinder-cb-001.jpg
    Lucy Pinder - UK Page 3 Girl

diora-baird2.jpg
    Diora Baird - "B List" actress

Same body style all the way across: 1) Tall(ish), 2) Big (NATURAL) boobs, 3) Curvy and 4) A bit of meat on the bones (yet toned)

Ok, not sure WHO that was in the last image....but it WAS NOT 1) Dora Baird, nor 2) the image I posted! I have corrected it (I believe), as I find NOTHING attractive about that woman...nor the photoshopping involved!!! :noway:

haha you didn't need to explain that you liked big boobs, we all kind of figured it out :laugh:

Yup, I'm pretty transparent, and make no excuses. The key take-away, however, and what I felt compelled to articulate, is the part about NATURAL. I'd gladly go for smaller in lieu of fakes, any day.
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    joe-manganiello-workout-and-diet.png

Drooling :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston she has an awesome phsyique,shes older than me and looks amazing,if I looked like her Id join a nudist colony lol.

Shes lean and muscular I like that look may be one day I can be that, but my booty and hips are bigger than hers even when Im my gw at 105,but I had more muscle then.
    ]2zg5gsw.jpg
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Meagan Good! She is the most beautiful woman on earth in my eyes *shrugs* I couldn't find any really good pictures, but you get the idea

meagangoodworkoutbody4.jpg2011meagangoodhaircut4.jpg
  • thezombiesailor
    Options
    Meagan Good! She is the most beautiful woman on earth in my eyes *shrugs* I couldn't find any really good pictures, but you get the idea

meagangoodworkoutbody4.jpg2011meagangoodhaircut4.jpg

Her body is AH-MAZING! Definitely another to add to the list.
  • duckmoose
    duckmoose Posts: 6
    Options
    Mmm. Tom Hardy. Ugh his 'stache would have to go but if you've seen him in the movie the Fighter...omg, yum.
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Unfortunately she is majorly photoshopped no offense to you but all magazine photos skinny or plus sized are photoshopped so people's ideal are typically unrealistic sad but so so true!

I'm curious as to why, of all the photos, THIS one has the "it's photoshopped" comment. Most likely, because it's from a photo spread from a magazine - but so are all the magazine covers others have posted of skinny women....and probably, if not all, most of the professional photos posted to this thread.

I wondered the same thing myself. There are several other images here that are *clearly* and more obviously photoshopped than this one. Things that make you go hmmm.
  • leahrightley
    Options
    mdIVnLc.jpg
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why, of all the photos, THIS one has the "it's photoshopped" comment. Most likely, because it's from a photo spread from a magazine - but so are all the magazine covers others have posted of skinny women....and probably, if not all, most of the professional photos posted to this thread.

I wondered the same thing. Maybe people feel uncomfortable with that type of body? Or prefer to see the other thinner or muscular girls on here as "real" so it is more attainable? I don't know. It was weird but I don't bother fighting it.
  • angryjake
    angryjake Posts: 39
    Options
    I think it's because we know a lot of the "perfect" images are photoshopped while plus-sized models are sold to us as "the real thing." Often, those who post those images do so from a moral high horse, saying (or at least implying), "You idiots all drool over Sports Illustrated swimsuit models, but they're fake. This is what a REAL WOMAN looks like." Not saying that's what was happening here, but I think the commenter was just pointing out how sad it is that even the "real woman" image isn't real.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Love Jennifer Tilly's figure.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQETDKoRfKdrE7C8WW9TTINzK_QE8jJiXZl_kKGc1GgRGF4AZuiyA

Yah - it's so sad that nearly everything is photo shopped. People try for the impossible.

I love getting onto www.mybodygallery.com to see what normal people look like at varying weights.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

and then makes money by putting "natural" in front of every mention of his name and every vid. Deceiving teenagers is low. Making money doing it even worse.

agreed. professional bodybuilding is such a bull**** industry. luckly he got caught, hes loosing his major endorsements like Legends of Aesthetics.

When, link?

Legend of Aesthetics is his own company how exactly can he be losing that endorsement?

Pls respond.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I found me a classic. Good for Asian men
    bruce-lee-shirtless-red-car.jpg
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    f812a7b2adbbc5f5609ab612f6e96946_zps68fe21c8.jpg

This is pretty much me now. And yes, I'm fabulous... But incredibly unhealthy on the inside. And that's gotta change.

This is my idea of my ideal body image, almost there :)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Like Jennifer Lawrence. Love her.
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture of anyone specific but I would absolutely love to have a dancers body.
    They are gorgeous!