what's up fatty!!!

2»

Replies

• Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Wow. Some people. Sorry that happened. Keep your head up though, and don't ever let anyone else make you doubt your own awesomeness.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Just remember... you can lose weight (YOU'VE ALREADY LOST 16 pounds!! WOOT)

but he will always be a jerkfaced douchecanoe.

those tiger stripes won't likely ever change
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,943 Member
    Ok so I know this shouldnt bother me but deep down inside it does

Not sure if its because I hate the loser or because of the fatty comment.

Im standing with the baby and my 4 yr old daughter, waiting for my 6 and 8 yr old to get off the school bus.
    This guy that use to live by us and caused drama for everyone, drove by and yelled "what's up fatty!" So I flipped him the finger and he flipped one back as he drove off then drove by again and waved at me. He is just pissed that everyone here ( townhouse complex) busted him for cheating on his woman, which he still is, and she knows but stays. Ugh

So im trying to tell myself he is nobody, a no one, a loser....but another part of me wants to wear an even bigger sweater to hide my fatness. Like who am I kidding? Sure I lost 16 lbs, but all in all...I'm still fat until I lose at least 50 more pounds.

/vent
    Look at it this way...................you can change your statis. He can't change his. Nuff said.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Like others have said, you can change your weight and appearance. He will always be an *kitten*.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I had two girls pop out a limo once in front of all my friends and girlfriend and yell, "hey there fatty"
    I got over it. I kicked *kitten*.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Of all the *kitten* in a world full of *kitten*, whey would you give HIM the power to hurt you?

Every moment you spend thinking of the ahole, is a victory he doesn't deserve.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    He's a douche bag and you are beautiful, don't give it a second thought.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Eff that guy. To hell with him and his kin.

No one has the right to treat you like that, he's a @%#%in' @#$% @#$^@#$! @#$@$%^#@$ #!@$!@%.

Consider the source, commentary from trash is trash.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Like another poster said, try not to give him any more free real estate space in your head. It's hard to do...I know from personal experience. But remember, YOU are changing your body and HE will always be a pathetic excuse for a human being.

((HUG))

And definitely do the dog poo thing that Dani suggested.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Jenny__Taylia

Cool user name.

How did I not see this. Awesome.

CARMAGGEDON!
  • raulbacap
    raulbacap Posts: 8 Member
    I’m pretty sure somebody has already posted this idea but I’m going to write it anyhow: You can drop off the extra pounds (and from what I see you are doing an excellent work at that) but the poor fellow can’t be helped.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,782 Member
    I'm confused. You are upset because someone called you "fatty" in front of your children, but you have no problem flipping that individual off in front of your children. Hmm, something to think about.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Um ... my first reaction is not to his comment (which just shows off what a jack@ss he is), but with your self-image. I don't know if your profile pic is you, but if it is, you are not even close to fat! In fact, you look damn good! But regardless, try to ignore him. He is obviously a loser and is not worth any stress on your part. Don't let him attach his negative energy to you! I don't know you so don't know if this will work, but I am trying to send you positive energy! Keep your chin and spirits up!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    I'm confused. You are upset because someone called you "fatty" in front of your children, but you have no problem flipping that individual off in front of your children. Hmm, something to think about.

And I have already stated that I was in the wrong as well.....,
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member

tumblr_lz1mdzm9SL1r3a3hfo1_250.gif
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458

<<sigh>> There has to be one in every thread. Way to be supportive and helpful! A person is obviously upset enough about something to post about it and you feel the need to cast her feelings/needs aside to get on your soap box and criticize her. Aren't you special. When you are done being a judgmental <<term withheld>> and get down off your soap box, go look up the terms support and compassion. Just something to think about.

And yes ... to the logic police, I know that I also am being judgmental. The difference is, I am right!
  • FishingGuy75
    FishingGuy75 Posts: 59 Member
    Just remember - you're working hard to get in better shape but he'll always be an a**hole
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    You look quite thin in your picture...

That guy's just a jerk.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Jenny__Taylia

Cool user name.

How did I not see this. Awesome.

LOL, that's awesome! I'm pretty sure you just won MFP.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member

Right. Because her kids would never have learned what the middle finger meant if she hadn't done that. SMH

And of course, it's way worse that her kids might have learned a swear (gasp) than that they might be thinking someone of her weight should be considered fat, that they should already learn to be afraid of that same thing being done to them in the future based on whatever they weigh, or that it's acceptable to scream insults at someone when you're driving down the street.

OP, people call women fat when they want to exert control over them. I've seen people do this to women who weren't even 25 pounds overweight... and reduce them to tears. It's a cheap shot from a cheap loser, and it says WAY more about him than it could ever say about you no matter how many pounds you think you should lose. Keep kicking *kitten* and don't give him another thought... except to talk to your kids about the situation and make sure they understand what's what.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    It is embarrassing and hurts when people draw attention to something we are already self conscience about. :embarassed:

Most peoples first impulse would be to react just as you did. :angry:

Like everyone is saying; he is unworthy of your anger, embarrassment or reaction as his stupidity and doucheness can not be fixed. :ohwell:

You however, are on your way to an even awesomer you :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Most people who comment negativly to others are insecure and unhappy its there problem not yours. People that are happy dont feel the need to be little others to feel good about themselves. They deserve to be ignored. I have found it bothers them more when they see it doesnt get to you. I hope you loose the weight you want. Karma always gets jerks like him sometimes it just takes time. :happy:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    You are doing something about your weight, unfortunately for him, he cant fix stupid! A win/win for you!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    When someone does something like this to me....I just sigh and think..."poor man...must have a small one"...

Haha. This, or alternatively, "This poor dude has to get his jollies off somehow, cuz he sure as hell isn't getting laid!!"

And then my thoughts drift to how wonderful my boyfriend is in bed. Bad mood vanished! :wink:
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Um ... my first reaction is not to his comment (which just shows off what a jack@ss he is), but with your self-image. I don't know if your profile pic is you, but if it is, you are not even close to fat! In fact, you look damn good! But regardless, try to ignore him. He is obviously a loser and is not worth any stress on your part. Don't let him attach his negative energy to you! I don't know you so don't know if this will work, but I am trying to send you positive energy! Keep your chin and spirits up!

Ty, it's me in my profile pic... but that was about 30 lbs ago. Working on getting back there!

Just venting about this and reading all the comments has put me in a much better mood. I'll hold of on revenge for now.

Thanks SO much everyone ;)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    I know it's easier said than done, but consider the source.

yes... ignore the ignorant individual. :grumble: As hard as it may be; it sounds like he's a real drama seeker. So don't feed the animals and ignore him. You are obviously doing something about your weight - he's not making an effort to change his ugly.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    "Yeah, well, you're ugly and I can diet."

Or talk to your child about what occurred. It could turn into a wonderful talk about self worth, self control, etc. Time to talk about your list of core values and to remember that some sad little man's opinion is not on that list.