Need fresh friends

Options
Petrapoo45
Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
Im noticing my friend group here is getting smaller and smaller...Im looking for some new blood to help re-energize my program :flowerforyou:

I am in the 1200 cal a day range
31yrs old
5'2"
156lbs

I try to be pretty active on here!! Woohoo!!

Replies

• Petrapoo45
    Options
    **bump**
  • Snailywhaley
    Options
    Hello, I am new and aiming for 1200 calories a day :)
  • kmclawson
    kmclawson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kendra, I'm 29 and also on the 1200 calorie a day plan :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    was going to ask if your other friends got stale?
  • dharmalicous
    dharmalicous Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could also use friends! lets keep in touch and inspire each other :)
    I'm 32, 5'3 and started my original journey at 175, now as of today I'm 159. But I've been bouncing between 165 and 150 for over a year and need to get serious. Add me :)
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm soon to be 48 and 1,800 cal. I'm not stale...
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Found one!

DoPyUdF.jpg
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I can get as fresh as you can handle...
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm around 1,300 calories and I'm working on eating clean. I run three times a week and punch a battle bag three times a week. [It's kine of like a punching bag you can pick up and carry] I need to do more strength training. :)
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 47 have lost over 80 pounds, still 20 to go. Eating at 1500 daily.
    On here every single day~
  • Petrapoo45
    Options
    Haha!! Thanks for the awesome response guys!! I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
  • ruthremsing
    ruthremsing Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 36, 5'8 and 107 pounds i'm doing a high cal diet and doing over 2000 diet.
  • sunshinekind919
    sunshinekind919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you so our requirements are similar! You can totally add me :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Fresh huh?

wH8V2Oj.gif
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm 39 yrs old, 5'2 around 158 but have been as high as 175 in past years. Looking to lose 20-25 more. I am doing 1200 calories and trying to walk/run or other workout for 45-90 min 4-5 time a week.
  • DResc
    DResc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I am a 41 year old male, trying to lose 100 lbs by Christmas. I Just hit the 51 lb. mark. 1750-2000 cal. a day/walking/resistance training.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 48 years old, at 1200 calories, and I eat back my exercise calories regularly. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and C25K to get me ready for the two 5K races I signed up for this fall. I'd love more active friends.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm maintaining at 2020 cals (well I eat more than that but hey what can I say) I log every day and like to comment feel free to add me btw I'm 41 today????
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use a few more friends as well. I am a 39 year old stay at home mom of 4 children...I am loving MFP and the support here! :0) I have about 44 more pounds to lose!