What is the matter with people.

Options
2»

Replies

• JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Scan the barcode using the little scanner on the app. DONE! : ) And it's SO much fun!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Scan the barcode using the little scanner on the app. DONE! : ) And it's SO much fun!

sometimes that brings up incorrect/conflicting info as well.
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    In this country nutrition information is very seldom listed on food packages. Many of the brands available here are not the brands listed. I pretty much go to the one that seems like the closest to what I am eating, or one that has a serving size close to what I'm having. You really have it easy.
  • rachelabdy
    rachelabdy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I try and scan barcodes too - but don't use any recipes listed - I don't trust what others put in them and I'd much rather add my own ingredients and quantities and get an accurate reading.
    For that reason - I try and use only entries that list a weight (100g or something) and not just 1 slice of cake - that could be anything from 50-200g!
    I find it more annoying that my frequent and recent items list has things disappear on it that I use almost everyday - then I have to sift through and find them again :)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I once found a slice of chocolate cake in the database that purportedly had 585g of protein in it. I need to find that mythical magic cake in real life.

I will sometimes add in a duplicate entry because I weigh all my food in grams or ounces. If all that is in the database is "1 serving" or "1 cup", that does me no good. So I'll enter it again in grams.